PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure anyone can unfortunately...
The 2007 Patriots were better than the current Packers and they were beaten. On any given day, strange things happen in sport.

The 2007 Patriots were better than the current Packers and they were beaten. On any given day, strange things happen in sport.

Yeah, I think of the Rams and break into cold sweats :) Some teams just have your number

Last edited:

Damn sure was! On both sides of the ball! It only takes one team to come out and play their A+ game to knock a team off. I sometimes wish the Pats lost to the Giants in the last game, because I bet they would've won the SB. Oh well~

Yeah, I think of the Rams and break into cold sweats :) Some teams just have your number

I can't think of a game more similar to last year's Pats/Browns game...well, except for maybe you guys playing the Browns last year too :bricks: I know the pain...

I can't think of a game more similar to last year's Pats/Browns game...well, except for maybe you guys playing the Browns last year too :bricks: I know the pain...

lol, yeah that was a mess, they kicked us both in the teeth.

my professional opinion is that 7pts would be a good thing here.

Last edited:
Graham is like a bigger Dallas Clark...that's quite an offensive weapon to go along with Colston and Mighty Sproles....not quite sure how you defense Bree's and his one step drop/inside slant down at the goal line except getting hands up...if the Pats didn't have BB, I doubt you could do better than Sean Payton as a head coach.

Pherein, your opinion, Graham or Gronk? It's close.

I like both, but I think Gronk is a better player right now. He runs better after the catch. They both have the same good hands and height . Im really not sure why Gronk is not getting converge , but he's better right now, in my opinion

I like both, but I think Gronk is a better player right now. He runs better after the catch. They both have the same good hands and height . Im really not sure why Gronk is not getting converge , but he's better right now, in my opinion
He does, defenses are having a tough time covering him. ;)

You can't double cover Gronk & Welker at the same time. When people do that someone like Hernandez steps in and becomes a target.

Last edited:
Graham is like a bigger Dallas Clark...that's quite an offensive weapon to go along with Colston and Mighty Sproles....not quite sure how you defense Bree's and his one step drop/inside slant down at the goal line except getting hands up...if the Pats didn't have BB, I doubt you could do better than Sean Payton as a head coach.

thats nice of you joker. He's really done well, nice to see ppl see that.

Giants have a pretty tough schedule.

wtg graham cracker :), um hes 6ft 7,lol, they never get that right

This game is getting boring quickly...

don't forget Eli's miracle throws, we haven't he had a few VS SF, he's very dangerous

Last edited:
I joke about Eli, but this guy is clutch.

don't forget Eli's miracle throws, we haven't he had a few VS SF, he's very dangerous
You can be sure one or two drives will be extended thanks to miraculous PI calls on the defense that weren't there.

gad, none our fans has any idea what GW see's in robinson, he's not playing well

Typical Elit 2 minute drill... aided by a stupid penalty and/or some fluke catch

yeah, its just weird Eli can do that, but its pretty consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes