PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collinsworth is really coming down on Bowe, and yeah, he should probably have made an effort to get a hand on it... but c'mon, Palko threw the ball like 5' over his receiver's head into a sea of defenders. That one's 90% on the QB.

That's because he SIGNALED THE GO ROUTE WITH HIS HAND UP!!!!!!!!!

Bowe is an idiot.

Man, I really hate Ben Roethlisberger. I think I hate him more than any other individual player in the NFL.

Pittsburgh sure knows when to have their stinkers. Didn't even bother to show up for the Indy or KC games and still won

If a female reporter is giving Ben an interview does she carry pepper spray in the other hand?

the state of qb's right now is pretty bad with all of these injuries: palko, painter, yates, hanie, skelton,

That's because he SIGNALED THE GO ROUTE WITH HIS HAND UP!!!!!!!!!

Bowe is an idiot.

We don't know what he was signalling. Even if it were the go route, considering there was a wall of three Steelers in front of him, Palko should never have even thought about making that pass. That's one you've *got* to throw away.

Ray Lewis.

Ben is prob 2nd though

Ray Lewis? Huh. I find his over-the-top persona kind of a annoying, but a) he was one of the greatest MLBs ever, so, to me, he's earned the right to have some ego. And by all accounts, he's a better teammate than Ben. And I don't believe he's ever raped anybody.

Ray Lewis? Huh. I find his over-the-top persona kind of a annoying, but a) he was one of the greatest MLBs ever, so, to me, he's earned the right to have some ego. And by all accounts, he's a better teammate than Ben. And I don't believe he's ever raped anybody.

I also don't understand the Ray Ray hate. He is a terrible dancer, but you have to admire the way he plays the game.

I also don't understand the Ray Ray hate. He is a terrible dancer, but you have to admire the way he plays the game.

people hated rivers when he was good and that guy is a religious guy, but you can't understand people who hate a guy who was once charged as an accessory to murder?

really?

MNF: Saints vs Giants

Over/Under was 51..took the under...lets go D!

Re: MNF: Saints vs Giants

That was a stupid fake. Made zero sense

Re: MNF: Saints vs Giants

That was a stupid fake. Made zero sense

I like the fake early on to keep the drive going and if you miss NP , their pinned back at the 10

hmm theres a wild herring :)

Saints can beat the Packers

How did NO lose to the Packers earlier in the season? I didn't see the game, so I am just looking for insight!

we didn't have Moore( our welker ) will smith DE ( leading sacker )and porter ( our 2nd best CB) was out. Rogers passed on a rookie the entire game.
He destroyed robinson, it was a smart move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore