PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 12 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Carson it's been a great career... well more like 2 great years and a bunch of wack years, but whatever... hang it up

I really really really think the bengals need to go in a different direction.

They need an O-line. Palmer is getting killed. They are not playing smart.

Combine that with the luck the Jets have had this year.

Wow, just wow.

Time to hit the hay.

I agree about the Bengals, that team is a mess. The Jets are fortunate that they have played some mediocre, inept teams that don't know how to win. The Jets are a good team. So are our guys. It's going to be a battle. Hopefully Roger Jetdell stays out of it and allows our team to have a fair fight. I don't trust that commissioner. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I just don't trust him.

Last edited:
Hahaahahaha Bengals arent even trying anymore..They're coach shows no damn emotion, its like he doesnt even care. I feel bad for Bengals fans, this must be hard to watch for them. I knew Palmer was bad but he looks like a bonafide scrub out there.

with all the luck...iam worried this maybe the jets yr:(

I agree about the Bengals, that team is a mess. I don't agree that the Jets are lucky. They are fortunate that they have played some mediocre, inept teams that don't know how to win. The Jets are a good team. So are our guys. It's going to be a battle. Hopefully Roger Jetdell stays out of it and allows our team to have a fair fight. I don't trust that commissioner. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I just don't trust him.

I'd settle for just not getting this officiating crew for that game. They are awful.

Tom Brady will have stiff competition this week from Mark Sanchez for AFC Offensive Player of the Week.

I'm out...this game is just stupid. The Jest thrive on their opponents making mistakes. The Pats are not that team. I think it'll be a different tune two Mondays from now.

I don't know if the Jets are playing all that well. Their special teams is playing well. Their defense has been decent. Their offense has been awful. If the Jets play like they are tonight vs. the Pats, they will lose and probably by double digits.

they have found a way to beat bad teams. thats all is important

I agree about the Bengals, that team is a mess. I don't agree that the Jets are lucky. They are fortunate that they have played some mediocre, inept teams that don't know how to win. The Jets are a good team. So are our guys. It's going to be a battle. Hopefully Roger Jetdell stays out of it and allows our team to have a fair fight. I don't trust that commissioner. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I just don't trust him.

The Jets are a good team, but they have also been lucky. Even Super Bowl winners need luck during the season to win. They cannot play like they have over the last month in the next month worth of games or they could see themselves lose 2-3 games over that stretch. They can play average or mediocre football against bad teams like this, but they can't against the Pats, Steelers, Bears, and Dolphins.

Tom Brady will have stiff competition this week from Mark Sanchez for AFC Offensive Player of the Week.

Who cares? Let the little punk have the title. He will have to play a lot of years to even come close to matching what Brady has accomplished in his career.

Nah it will catch up with them. It's not *all* luck but it reminds me of the Colts in '08 and '09 winning all these close games on some Dave Thomas personal foul, Sage Rosencopter BS etc. then it caught up to them in the playoffs.

That safety was bogus imo #84 was pretty close....

Yeah right. As painful as it is for me to say remember 07. It will bit them in the ass in the end.

Jets still have to play @NE, @Pitt, & @Chi..Im not gonna give them any props until I see how they do in those games..Sure, they got a good record but they could easily by 6-5 right now. That MNF game is gonna be CRAZY. Hopefully the crowd goes ape sh*t. I actually enjoy Rex getting extremely arrogant, it just makes it much more enjoyable to watch when they fail.:D

Close it out with this fun fact. Chance of Rex or one of their players saying something incredibly stupid, yet highly motivating for NE in the next 10 days: 100 percent.

Most likely offenders
1-Rex
2-Bart Scott
3-Revis
4-Edwards
5-Santurdio

I stopped watching after the Jets went up by two scores (and vented about it). So glad I didn't waste my time.

If the Patriots beat the Jets next week, it'll be the most gratifying regular season win for me since Week 17 of 2007.

Close it out with this fun fact. Chance of Rex or one of their players saying something incredibly stupid, yet highly motivating for NE in the next 10 days: 100 percent.

Most likely offenders
1-Rex
2-Bart Scott
3-Revis
4-Edwards
5-Santurdio
6- all of the above

10 characters

Saints DE Will Smith, who was featured with his family during the Thanksgiving game and highlighted as a 'good family man' was arrested for domestic abuse today.

New Orleans Saints defensive end Will Smith was arrested Saturday in Louisiana after he was accused of grabbing his wife's hair and pulling her down the street.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore