PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 12 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bengals shouldn't be allowed on national ******* television again. This is disgusting. But the sad thing is, the refs have been JUST AS disgusting. I'm still ******* BAFFLED how that isn't a mother ******* safety.

**** this game, **** Joe Theisman, **** the Jets, **** the refs and most of all, **** you Bengals. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awful. Marvin Lewis is the luckiest mother ****er to have a job. But you know what Bengals, KEEP HIM! Extend him you ******* morons, you DESERVE to lose. You DESERVE pain. You DESERVE to have the worst ******* team in football because you made these choices. Here goes Carson Palmer, with a little dink, That's all he can do. He ******* sucks. HE'S DONE! HE'S BEEN DONE FOR YEARS! TO and OchoCinco? THESE AREN'T FOOTBALL PLAYERS. They're doing VH1 shows instead of off-season activities, are you ****ting me? Palmer goes down sacked. **** you.

God I'm so ******* sick of these piece of ****, no-good, inept, moron coached "teams" ****ting their pants to the Jets. I've wasted over 3 hours rooting for the BENGALS tonight. I had a better chance winning the lottery.

You suck Bengals. You always WILL suck. You DESERVE to suck. **** you don't even deserve a team. Mike Brown needs to die before the Bengals are worth anything. **** you.

haha ...thats a lot of **** in your post :)

The Bengals shouldn't be allowed on national ******* television again. This is disgusting. But the sad thing is, the refs have been JUST AS disgusting. I'm still ******* BAFFLED how that isn't a mother ******* safety.

**** this game, **** Joe Theisman, **** the Jets, **** the refs and most of all, **** you Bengals. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awful. Marvin Lewis is the luckiest mother ****er to have a job. But you know what Bengals, KEEP HIM! Extend him you ******* morons, you DESERVE to lose. You DESERVE pain. You DESERVE to have the worst ******* team in football because you made these choices. Here goes Carson Palmer, with a little dink, That's all he can do. He ******* sucks. HE'S DONE! HE'S BEEN DONE FOR YEARS! TO and OchoCinco? THESE AREN'T FOOTBALL PLAYERS. They're doing VH1 shows instead of off-season activities, are you ****ting me? Palmer goes down sacked. **** you.

God I'm so ******* sick of these piece of ****, no-good, inept, moron coached "teams" ****ting their pants to the Jets. I've wasted over 3 hours rooting for the BENGALS tonight. I had a better chance winning the lottery.

You suck Bengals. You always WILL suck. You DESERVE to suck. **** you don't even deserve a team. Mike Brown needs to die before the Bengals are worth anything. **** you.

You are my new favorite poster. :D

Wow. I never knew you had it in you Pete.

:eek:Post of the year lmao

I really really really think the bengals need to go in a different direction.

They need an O-line. Palmer is getting killed. They are not playing smart.

Combine that with the luck the Jets have had this year.

Wow, just wow.

Time to hit the hay.

So this is what it's like to be a Bungles fan. Egads.

The Jets are playing really well, I hafta admit. Monday night in two weeks is going to be a brawl.

I know there will be a freakin' thread on it, but those of you lucky enough to be going to that game, BRING THE NOISE!

lol at the Bengals CB

Things I learned tonight. (1) Joe Theismann is not a fan of Mark Sanchez

The Bengals are still being punished for throwing Week 17 last year.

Last edited:
Jets luck will run out on Monday night

So this is what it's like to be a Bungles fan. Egads.

The Jets are playing really well, I hafta admit. Monday night in two weeks is going to be a brawl.

I know there will be a freakin' thread on it, but those of you lucky enough to be going to that game, BRING THE NOISE!

I don't know if the Jets are playing all that well. Their special teams is playing well. Their defense has been decent. Their offense has been awful. If the Jets play like they are tonight vs. the Pats, they will lose and probably by double digits.

Last edited:
Batman and Robin look more like Charlies Angels tonight

Pete your first mistake was thinking the Bengals had a chance to win this game. All I was hoping for was a physical game that left the Jets bruised and battered. As it is, neither of us are happy.

I guess the good news is Rex will spin this as the greatest win in NFL history and re-enforce his belief that every single one of their starters is the best player in the league at their position. They really don't believe they have any problems.

Pride comes before the fall.

Last edited:
Why do you fair catch that on the 5 yard line? Take a chance and see if it bounces inthe EZ.

LOL. Now there's the safety.

Palmer is the greatest quarterback since Mark Sanchez.

AHAhA HOW?!?!

THAT EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO THE JETS

Sanchez did a good job forcing that safety.

The Bengals should just conceed the game. They have obviously called it a night. Why make the rest of the country suffer through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes