PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 10 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jets are letting them in the game.The browns defense is doing the job but the cleveland offense sucks right now.

Sanchez is clearly hurt, why the hell is he out there? If he gets hurt more than he could be really screwed.

You're really expecting a win tonight for the pats? I'm just saying the Jets are moving the ball a lot better than the patriots were.

You want to say how Rex Ryan can out coach Belichick soon? Just support the team for once will ya? :D

Moss, No catches today still. LOL.. shouldn't have whined your way outta here

The cleveland offense needs to do something now!!

You want to say how Rex Ryan can out coach Belichick soon? Just support the team for once will ya? :D

Belichick is the best coach in the league. I support my team, I'm just not naive enough to suggest the patriots will tonight. They could, but it will take at least 3 TOs by Pitt

Buffalo is up 14-3.

Jump on the bandwagon now!

The cleveland offense is looking like our offense right now.:rolleyes:

Simms just pointed out how well the Jets are trapping McCoy in the pocket and preventing him from escaping.

You're really expecting a win tonight for the pats? I'm just saying the Jets are moving the ball a lot better than the patriots were.

like the jets moved the ball on the ravens a lot better than the pats ? no two games are same. i dont get why people dont see that.

Jets D with another stop on 3rd down.

Belichick is the best coach in the league. I support my team, I'm just not naive enough to suggest the patriots will tonight. They could, but it will take at least 3 TOs by Pitt

if that happens, it has nothing to do with the pats struggles vs the browns. seperate games.

Why are the browns playing prevent defense?

Does any QB in history throw a better red zone interception than Cutler? He's done it again.

The cleveland defense is tired.

palmer with another pick six.,almost.colts will get 1st and goal. now.

Houston and Jacksonville continue to battle for who has the worst pass D in football.

I like the corners for Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back