PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 10 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
For all non-Patriots discussion of week 10 games. Starting early due to Thursday Night Football.

Thursday Night Football (NFL Network)
Ravens (6-2) @ Falcons (6-2)

1pm
Jets (6-2) @ Browns (3-5)
Titans (5-3) @ Dolphins (4-4)
Bengals (2-6) @ Colts (5-3)
Lions (2-6) @ Bills (0-8)
Texans (4-4) @ Jaguars (4-4)
Panthers (1-7) @ Buccaneers (5-3)
Vikings (3-5) @ Bears (5-3)

4pm
Chiefs (5-3) @ Broncos (2-6)
Rams (4-4) @ 49ers (2-6)
Seahawks (4-4) @ Cardinals (3-5)
Cowboys (1-7) @ Giants (6-2)

Monday Night Football
Eagles (5-3) @ Redskins (4-4)

TV Maps

Last edited:
Let's go...

-AFC concerns
Falcons, Browns, Titans, Bengals, Broncos

-Draft concerns
Buccaneers, Vikings, 49ers, Cardinals, Cowboys

Jeez, I didn't realize so many teams were 6-2.

Thanks for reminding everyone that there is a Thursday night game. That looks to be the 2nd best game this week, after the Pats-Steelers of course.

It will be interesting to see if the Browns can keep it going again this week. At the beginning of the year this one looked like a boring lopsided game, but no more. Crazy as it may seem, they might still have an outside shot at the playoffs. After this they play Jacksonville, Carolina, Miami, Buffalo and Cincinnati - all winnable games even though four out of those five are on the road. That would set up two huge division home games for them to end the season, against the Ravens and the Steelers.

Titans - Dolphins could be interesting, just to see how Miami responds with Pennington at QB.

Houston at Jacksonville is another game with possible AFC playoff implications. I don't think the Jaguars are playoff caliber but Houston has lost two in a row and three of the last four; I'm sure they'd like a do-over for their early season loss at home to Dallas. Those losses are probably going to come back to haunt them; after this they play the Jets, Titans, Ravens, Eagles and Titans again.

Patriots will be the #1 seed in the AFC next week, if...

1. Browns beat Jets (@ Cleveland)
2. Patriots beat Steelers (@ Pittsburgh)

Only two games, not too bad. However, I see the Jets and Steelers winning.

Thursday Night Football Discussion: Ravens at Falcons

GO FALCONS!!!!!

I really like the young Matt Ryan who is starting his career at his home stadium kind of like the home record of a guy we sort of know..that Tom Brady

I think the Falcons will win this game with Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez having great games and Turner running right through Ray Lewis.

This game makes a pretty important part of this weekends games,if the Ravens lose tonight then a loss to Pittsburgh on sunday wouldn't hurt as bad.

Falcons 26
Ravens 20

Re: NFL week 10 game discussions (Tonight: Ravens @ Falcons)

What's the link since I bet alot of people here besides me don't have NFL network.

I think Nfl.com offers it but they don't show the full game.

This should be a really good game tonight! (at least i hope so) The past couple years it seems most of the thursday games are real stinkers. Of the other games this week I am actually looking forward to watching the Browns/Jets game. Browns have shown alot the last couple weeks.. they are big and physical along with being well coached. Hopefully they can keep it going against the Jest!

Patriots will be the #1 seed in the AFC next week, if...

1. Browns beat Jets (@ Cleveland)
2. Patriots beat Steelers (@ Pittsburgh)

Only two games, not too bad. However, I see the Jets and Steelers winning.

I don't know -- I think if the Pats win they move up regardless of what the Jets do (unless they thump Cleveland something like 34-7). At some point people have to acknowledge that the Jets are barely squeaking by teams like Denver and Detroit, the offense is powerless and we'll see how long LdT's rejuvenation lasts (it's fading bit already).

Meanwhile ... what's this -- the seventh time the Pats have been in the marquee game of the week this year? Great stuff.

sorry a little bias here. Common Ravens!!! show us they cant beat a good team. Brees handed matty the 1 loss of 17 wins in the Falcons home, and it was the only time Brees played him there. Win Flacco :)

Ravens-Falcons: 5 things to watch for | National Football Post

2. Ed Reed: Three interceptions in two games. It is key for Falcons’ QB Matt Ryan to know what routes he can and cannot throw to the middle of the field. The deep post, the skinny post and the deep 15-yard dig (square in) are easy routes for Reed to jump. Watch the Ravens’ safety tonight: he plays with excellent patience and will sit on routes in the middle of the field. Interested to see if Ryan challenges him tonight—especially when the Ravens show pressure.

3. The Atlanta running game: For Baltimore, you have to get the Falcons into 3rd and medium to 3rd and long situations to use those overload pressure looks and zone blitz schemes. Can’t get there unless you limit the 2-back running game of Michael Turner and Atlanta: the Power O, Counter OF, Lead Open and Lead Strong. You know what you are going to get from Mike Mularkey’s offense when you step on the field.

Ugh, I forgot Bob Papa does the NFL Network games. I hate his voice, makes me feel like I'm listening to a Giants game.

Oh goody, Jetsimistic Pete is here to continue his transparent charade...

Man, these TV announcers suck. That was a clear fumble yet they didn't even realize it until there was a pile up on the ground.

Hopefully the Falcons can get a TD out of this.

Wow, the Ravens just can't stop the Falcons on 3rd down tonight.

I hope the ravens play us like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye