PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Playoffs: Saturday Wild Card Game Day Chat

Tua is a ****, he's Mac Jones 2.0 when things go bad they snowball.

I would genuinely rather have Caleb/Maye/Daniels lottery ticket picked at 3 and hope they hit than have Tua and pay that guy $45m a year.

This is the prototypical death by 1000 papercuts game. Kc should’ve just scored 30 in the first half so i can go to bed

Gotta love Mahomes getting special treatment by not being forced to come out of the game or even being forced to take a timeout, and yet STILL flipping out about not getting a call on the same play
absolute ********....this is why I think it's predetermined that KC wins and Mahomes get 3/4 to match Brady, the NFL does not want Brady to be to be greatest of all time

Wonder what the Panthers organization was thinking; watching the elite QB they could have had at one tear apart the #1 D in the league.

That may very well go up there as one of the worst trades in league history.

Woof.

Oh wow finally a holding call against KC.

Even the refs must realise they already have this won.

The announcing is so awkward. "RIPS IT!!!!!" It was a normal pass... Act like you're impartial...?

I think Buffalo beats Pittsburgh. I don't like their chances against KC. Even at home. Chiefs are waxing this Dolphins D.

KC-SF SB rematch

Finally they call that pissant for grounding

Quite clearly intentional grounding how did that not get called right off??

I think Buffalo beats Pittsburgh. I don't like their chances against KC. Even at home. Chiefs are waxing this Dolphins D.

KC-SF SB rematch
2 days less rest now as well. Chiefs will face the Ravens, not sure they get through that though.

OMG.....can these refs stop giving Miami so many penalties ?????????

What a soft ass fuking call. National Entertainment League. Can we just fast forward to the Swift Bowl that the league wants?

Lmfao that is so ****ing bad

as I was saying...WTF

wheres the ****ing holding call again

Roughing the passer….fing joke.

miami looking forward to plaing GB ,cle ,ne ,buf in cold weather next season

So the refs didn’t see the DE being held

More shameless match fixing for KC. It's truly incredible. Slap an asterisks on everything this fraud does.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back