PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Giants at Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
packers wanted revenge for that 2007 NFCG game. They got raped.

the funny thing is, we are talking about revenge with the giants, packer fans were talking about the same ****. Look what happened to them at home, they got humiliated

Revenge for what?

Pack has had the refs on their side today and still are going to lose.

just tweeted

Mike Pereira
That was NOT roughing the passer and shouldn't have been called.

3rd call he's slammed today

LOL Bill Levy should never get another playoff game, if he gets any more games at all.

I think giants are going to roll SF......Pats vs Giants...IMO

Not if SF plays like they did against the Saints. If they can beat the Saints in a shootout,they can beat the Giants too. + the Giants will have to travel out west to that sloppy field of Candlestick Park.

23wv7yt.jpg
just a lil too late Rodgers!

Another onside kick, man I hate green bay, enough bad things cannot happen to that franchise full of human trash

We are talking about superbowl. A game we should have won easily.

lol, still in denial? Easily won? Is that why we only beat them 38-35 in the regular season?

How about our last game against them this year, where we were "gods" at home? The giants are our kryptonite, i want NO part of these ****ers

Another unsuccessful onside kick. Brilliant:bricks:

And now giants playing not to lose, thus they deserve to have their hearts ripped out

I find myself easily rooting for the Giants with the cheating by the refs in this game.

Luckily the Packers are still inept so it doesnt matter and they will lose anyway

Why do I half expect a twitter feed from Kiln,Mississippi...
# You know if I was out there today we would have won easily.#BF4

Another onside kick, man I hate green bay, enough bad things cannot happen to that franchise full of human trash

also funny how nobody says they are classless for 2 onsides and a few 4th down tries... but if brady punts on 3rd down he's scum

Well, Green Bay has needed a lot of help from the zebras to even be in this game. Gints look scary.

Good...I want them nice and ****y if there's a rematch.

lol, still in denial? Easily won? Is that why we only beat them 38-35 in the regular season?

How about our last game against them this year, where we were "gods" at home? The giants are our kryptonite, i want NO part of these ****ers

Different teams and different times. Patriots didn't lose to the Giants this year because they're some magical kryptonite, the Patriots just didn't do a good enough job until it was too late in the game. If Patriots execute as well as they did last night I don't think any irrational fears really come into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents