PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Giants at Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great fodder for these young Pats to learn that there is no room for error in the playoffs - when you see the most dominant team in the NFL this year get obliterated in their first round game at home, you must learn to take nothing lightly in the playoffs.

Brady the best QB left in the tournament....This is turning out to be the best possible outcomes in the Patriots favor to win a superbowl...

New Orleans,Green Bay are bad matchups IMO for us and I hope the Giants can beat the 49ers because i fear them more than i do the Giants..

The Packers beat themselves today with all the drops and turnovers probably due to the tragic death of the offensive coaches son which is horrible and so hard to play a game after that..I feel terrible for that family

Brady the best QB left in the tournament....This is turning out to be the best possible outcomes in the Patriots favor to win a superbowl...

New Orleans,Green Bay are bad matchups IMO for us and I hope the Giants can beat the 49ers because i fear them more than i do the Giants..

The Packers beat themselves today with all the drops and turnovers probably due to the tragic death of the offensive coaches son which is horrible and so hard to play a game after that..I feel terrible for that family :eek:

Agreed with all your points

I'm shocked

NO and GB....both gone...OMG

Not if SF plays like they did against the Saints. If they can beat the Saints in a shootout,they can beat the Giants too. + the Giants will have to travel out west to that sloppy field of Candlestick Park.

Either way, it's amazing both Saints and Packers both eliminated in past 24 hours.

Great fodder for these young Pats to learn that there is no room for error in the playoffs - when you see the most dominant team in the NFL this year get obliterated in their first round game at home, you must learn to take nothing lightly in the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure the Pats know that from the last 2 seasons. :rolleyes:

The Giants are very physically imposing. Their are a big, tough lumbering team that just wears down opponents.

The Packers beat themselves today with all the drops and turnovers probably due to the tragic death of the offensive coaches son which is horrible and so hard to play a game after that..I feel terrible for that family :eek:

He always was...

the pack resting rodgers cost them... he was off for nearly 3 weeks....

Why in the hell would any Pats fan want a rematch with the Giants. Are you watching that D-line all over Rodgers.

Well Rogers is a dancer. He can always fall back on that:D

I dont wanna do this and totally respect Ravens but could you guys imagine the storylines TFB vs his fav team growing up vs rematch SB42

OMG

The Giants are just pouring it on now!

INT to finish it off.

I'm loving the odds of a Patriots-49ers Super Bowl.

I'm not able to watch the game but, looking at the Giants offensive performance I have to ask:

Is Clay Matthews playing tonight?

Welp nice game. Giants deserved it. Now I hope the 49ers kill them.

I think the 49ers can run on NYG. And contain Eli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday