NFL Playoffs: Giants at Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Playoffs: Giants at Packers
By: John Morgan

The final football game of the weekend should be a good one - especially if you like high scoring games. Can the Giants take anything from Romeo Crenel's Kansas City Chiefs victory a few weeks ago and upset the defending champs?...

Get ready, people have seemed to have forgotten that the Packers are 15-1 and the clear class of the league this year.

They are about to open a can of whoop on the Giants that will rival last night's whooping.

Get ready, people have seemed to have forgotten that the Packers are 15-1 and the clear class of the league this year.

They are about to open a can of whoop on the Giants that will rival last night's whooping.

doubt that

Lets go cheese, i just can't see the gints have any success:mad:

Tom Coughlin on the short list of best big game coaches in football. His teams come to play when the lights are the brightest. I expect a great game.

Giants 38
Pack 34

Hopefully no blowout like Pats/Broncos...2 good games, lets continue the trend.

That CRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZ chant is so lame

With the Ravens winning, the best I can get is 3 out of 4 choices. The Giants are moving the ball on the opening drive, so that's a good start. Go Giants!

The title games are going to be epic this year..no doubt about it! I can't wait till next week!

I think we see the first home loss today.

I am struggling with the idea of cheering for a Manning

The packers D on theory is the same as ours, give up tons of yards, but only give up FG in the red zone, and rely on the offense to score more than the other team, time to see if this giants D is as good as their former self in 2007

Honestly,its the lesser of two evils. I can root for Eli as long as the 49ers beat them next week..

Fumble on the kickoff, but it's probably going to be challenged and overturned.

His knee was clearly down.

That's a fumble. Aikman praying it's not.

Edit: correction, it's gonna get overturned. lucky bastards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back