PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Giants at Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not able to watch the game but, looking at the Giants offensive performance I have to ask:

Is Clay Matthews playing tonight?

Yes........

I'm not able to watch the game but, looking at the Giants offensive performance I have to ask:

Is Clay Matthews playing tonight?

It doesn't help that he's the most overated player in the league.

These Giants again. these Giants gaining momentum.

INT to finish it off.

I'm loving the odds of a Patriots-49ers Super Bowl.

Same here. Giants do well against passing teams but they can be run on. SF's strength.

I guess all the predictions were right. The team with the worst defense in history was one and done.

Before the season I picked Patriots over Packers in SB. Guess I was wrong. I can still be right about the most important team though :)

I know this may come as a shock to some people but, Tom Coughlin still the best damn football Coach in New York. :rolleyes:

Peter King on Twitter: How weird would Eli-Brady in Indy be? The other Manning and his chief rival trying to win a Super Bowl in the house Peyton built.

Why in the hell would any Pats fan want a rematch with the Giants. Are you watching that D-line all over Rodgers.

Any team at this point in the season is going to present a big challenge. At least the Patriots know the Giants well. They don't know these Niners at all, and they're playing some pretty good football, especially on defense. You're saying you'd rather go in blind against that? Whatever happens happens.

Any team at this point in the season is going to present a big challenge. At least the Patriots know the Giants well. They don't know these Niners at all, and they're playing some pretty good football, especially on defense. You're saying you'd rather go in blind against that? Whatever happens happens.

I would rather go blind against the niners who will have a greenhorn qb in his first SB than eli manning and the giants.

INT to finish it off.

I'm loving the odds of a Patriots-49ers Super Bowl.

I'm with you. I'm only concerned with the Ravens right now. But that Giants vs 49ers is going to be nasty.

Watching Strahan crow is pissing me off. POS!!! :bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

I'm with you. I'm only concerned with the Ravens right now. But that Giants vs 49ers is going to be nasty.

Trench warfare at it finest.

Discount double check. Those guys become too corrkky for my liking. Oh and what a stupid commercial idea.

He can't contain that sh!t eatin grin, Pretty annoying I had to shut the TV off...

It's a big win for his former team. I've got no beef with him crowing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back