PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Giants at Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niners v Giants couldn't be more perfect for the Pats...I am sure that is the NFC game they want. Like many here I'm dreaming and praying at a chance for revenge because no matter what I do or say I have not quite got over "that game" :(

Damn it Rodgers you better find a way to win this.

dear lord this pass rush is scary...........

Rodgers was down by contact, I saw it from a different angle. Overturn

Nice fumble rodgers:bricks:

here comes Ecry with the blue dagger

Great awareness by Osi. Score here puts a ton of pressure on this struggling packer offense.

The only reason the Giants are even in the playoffs is thanks to that choke artist Tony Romo.

Niners v Giants couldn't be more perfect for the Pats...I am sure that is the NFC game they want. Like many here I'm dreaming and praying at a chance for revenge because no matter what I do or say I have not quite got over "that game" :(

We all remember how flat NE seemed in that game...

Can you imagine how fired up Brady would be, to beat the MFing GIANTS, at LUCAS OIL Stadium in Indianapolis, of all places???

Dream scenario.

This Giant team is looking WAY TOO MUCH like the 07 squad.

Why does everyone want the Pack to win?

I hate the Giants as much as anyone, but I'd rather play a stout D then an equally good offense. I want no part of the Packers in a dome, but I'd welcome the Giants, or 49ers.

Besides this, the main reason i don't want the giants in the sB with the patriots is because i think the giants are in the patriots head. Coughlin owns belichick. Eli owns brady.

tumblr_lxrooupXKK1ql0g31.gif

Uhhhh....

I hate the Giants as much as anyone, but I'd rather play a stout D then an equally good offense. I want no part of the Packers in a dome, but I'd welcome the Giants, or 49ers.

+1. In addition to that I don't want any repeat SB winners.

I will be happy to bump this if the giants make the superbowl against us, and you know what happens..

tumblr_lxrooupXKK1ql0g31.gif

Uhhhh....

Yeah, a 2-1 record over a span of five seasons where all three games were decided by 4 points or less doesn't quite suggest that to me.

This playoff is a chance to get some measure of revenge back, because it looks like its going to be Ravens and Giants.

WTF, that was a first down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents