PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Giants at Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How cool was that exchange between Ray Lewis and Arian Foster. Two Gamers. Respects.

A big LOL to all people saying during the course of the season that the 2011 packers were the greatest ever..

Yeah, hopefully. I think the Giants O could give our D fits

You think this? Did you not watch the giants/pats regular season game? Eli heaved some **** up and the receivers caught a miraculous ball. I don't think we beat this giants in the superbowl. Praying for the niners or packers (YES packers.. they look very beatable, and this is with the giants playing like TRASH during defense)

Brees, Rodgers, and Tebow all gone in one week would be music to my ears...Pats would be the favorites going forward if this score hold...long way to go though obviously!

They're thinking exactly what we were thinking a year ago when the Jets were handing it to the Pats in the divisional round.

Or maybe the catch that shouldn't be named back in 07. Even with the bad call on the fumble, the Giants are making plays, even if it includes a little helmet help, :eek:...

Packers could easily be down by 20 or more (bad call on Jennings fumble, blocked FG). While their OL has done a prety good job against the Giants pass rush, GB has been very sloppy - dropped passes, fumbles,etc. They are in big trouble here, but the second half will be a barnburner.

Last edited:
what is it with Eli , his WRs and Helmet catches
it was a flashback of SB against the pats

I think the Giants will lose eventually after this game...

Last edited:
I'd like to see the 49ers in the superbowl if we get there. Brady would have a chance to get the all-time postseason # of wins and break other records against his hero's team.

This is great so far because I can see the 49ers beating the Giants!

POS halftime crew just had to show that ******* catch.

armstrong 12 needs to be banned.

Ideal scenario:

If giants beat packers, i pray they lose to the niners. We will beat the niners in the superbowl.

If we do get the giants though, i want brady to put 40 on their asses

You think this? Did you not watch the giants/pats regular season game? Eli heaved some **** up and the receivers caught a miraculous ball. I don't think we beat this giants in the superbowl. Praying for the niners or packers (YES packers.. they look very beatable, and this is with the giants playing like TRASH during defense)

He didn't have Nicks in that game or Bradshaw, and they still beat us in our place.

The main reason I do not want the Super Bowl to be Patriots/Giants...

Is because it would absolutely ruin the two weeks leading up to the game for me. Constant SB 42 replays, talk about how their pass rush will dominate our offense, lots of stupid "is Eli more clutch then Brady?" discussions, and more Boston/New York talk.

Whereas I think Pats/Niners would be a pretty fun matchup to dissect and hear about.

Ideal scenario:

If giants beat packers, i pray they lose to the niners. We will beat the niners in the superbowl.

If we do get the giants though, i want brady to put 40 on their asses

werent u the one being all pessimistic last night
Originally Posted by bondjames.
to be honest guys, this tells us nothing about the patriots. The broncos don't really even belong here. If this was against a formidable opponent, than i would be jumping my high horse. I just pray we come out to play against the ravens next weekend

and your post was blasted by all the posters in the game day thread?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The main reason I do not want the Super Bowl to be Patriots/Giants...

Is because it would absolutely ruin the two weeks leading up to the game for me. Constant SB 42 replays, talk about how their pass rush will dominate our offense, lots of stupid "is Eli more clutch then Brady?" discussions, and more Boston/New York talk.

Whereas I think Pats/Niners would be a pretty fun matchup to dissect and hear about.

Besides this, the main reason i don't want the giants in the sB with the patriots is because i think the giants are in the patriots head. Coughlin owns belichick. Eli owns brady. I hope that doesn't happen. I would probably shoot myself if the giants beat the patriots in the sb AGAIN

A big LOL to all people saying during the course of the season that the 2011 packers were the greatest ever..

Well in fairness to the Pack, the '07 Pats were the greatest ever, and the Giants did the same thing to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe