PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Offseason moves which may impact the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I wonder if the signing of Damione Lewis will somewhat lessen the need to draft Jared Odrick at 22.

The signing of Lewis will lessen the NEED. Odrick still is likely to be the best choice if he is available.

Also, I wonder if the signing of Damione Lewis will somewhat lessen the need to draft Jared Odrick at 22.

The signing of Lewis will lessen the NEED. Odrick still is likely to be the best choice if he is available.

Can someone convince me that a Penn. State D Line guy is a first round sure thing? Key words "Penn State". Like attaching first round pick to any USC WR....poison. What is so compelling about him? I saw Iupati stop him pretty well in Senior Bowl drills. Nothing special. Did not dominate over other college players.
I can't believe there is no one better at the #22 pick.
Who said he is good...Kiper? Well if Kiper said it..........

I hope all you Ordick believers are right if they Draft him. I see Ron Brace II.

The smart play? Take your #22 pick and go get Edwards RFA from the Vikings. Cost? Yes some more but a proven commodity and you pay for that, but he is still young. Certainly better than Ordick at this time for the start of 2010. No brainer.
DW Toys

Can someone convince me that a Penn. State D Line guy is a first round sure thing? Key words "Penn State". Like attaching first round pick to any USC WR....poison. What is so compelling about him? I saw Iupati stop him pretty well in Senior Bowl drills. Nothing special. Did not dominate over other college players.
I can't believe there is no one better at the #22 pick.
Who said he is good...Kiper? Well if Kiper said it..........

I hope all you Ordick believers are right if they Draft him. I see Ron Brace II.

The smart play? Take your #22 pick and go get Edwards RFA from the Vikings. Cost? Yes some more but a proven commodity and you pay for that, but he is still young. Certainly better than Ordick at this time for the start of 2010. No brainer.
DW Toys

Edwards is NOT a proven commodity for Gods sake.

He is playing on a D-Line with 3 All-pros.

Totally agree with him on Gresham. I think we should take Gronkowski with one of our seconds.

Gronkowski? No effin way. He might be forced to retire before his rookie contract expires.

That's a terrible chance to take with a 2nd-rounder.

Gronkowski? No effin way. He might be forced to retire before his rookie contract expires.

That's a terrible chance to take with a 2nd-rounder.

That's way the Patriots have a medical staff.

That's why the Patriots have a medical staff.

If you were a member of the Pats' med staff, and a betting man, what would you wager that you'd find a healthy, 2nd-round value in Gronk?

That particular wager would be off my board.

If you were a member of the Pats' med staff, and a betting man, what would you wager that you'd find a healthy, 2nd-round value in Gronk?

That particular wager would be off my board.
A rare moment of concurrence. :p

Eagles trade McPuke to Shanahan for their 2nd-rounder (#37) + a 4th or 3rd in 2011.

So much for the Skins poss. drafting a QB with their 1st-rounder. Bad news for us.

Eagles trade McPuke to Shanahan for their 2nd-rounder (#37) + a 4th or 3rd in 2011.

So much for the Skins poss. drafting a QB with their 1st-rounder. Bad news for us.

Meet Dez Bryant...WR of the Washington Redskins

I don't see why it hurts us. If anything is slightly increases the chance of Claussen or more likely McCoy being there at #22 and gives us a possible trade down.

Meet Dez Bryant...WR of the Washington Redskins
They'll take an OL, especially if Okung is there.

I don't see why it hurts us. If anything is slightly increases the chance of Claussen or more likely McCoy being there at #22 and gives us a possible trade down.

They'll take an OL, especially if Okung is there.

Yeah, they have a beat up o-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back