PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network replay of Pats - Ravens game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chung was getting burned all day back there and biting on playaction like it was his job.

yeah ... i got one foot off the wagon .. very disappointed.. When that WR both times got behind the defense it was all him .. he doesn't wrap up, always going for the "big madden" hit .. Meriweather Jr.

These defensive backs are gonna make Eli look like Peyton unless the DL can get pressure on Eli....I have very little faith they can cover....going to have to double Cruz and hope they can cover the rest halfway decently.

Deaderick,Wilfork,Love,Mayo and Spikes should be able to handle the running game ok.

Yeah, I hope they work on that because if you saw it the Giants did too

Thats def the bad news. The good news is that the giants don't have anyone as fast as torry Smith. He's gotta be in the top 10 fastest receivers in the game. and their running game won't nearly be the threat that the ravens' running game is. So hopefully there will be less of reason to constantly look into the backfield.

Oh no, fumble. Game over, we are going to be down by 8. The offseason will be long. Time for Kraft to make changes. ---

Baltimorepatsfan.

Honestly, the thing going for the Pats is that the Giants don't have a strong running game at all, so I agree with doubling Cruz and hoping for the best. I've said it so many times, but there is no way they can go into next year with the same corners and expect to compete in the AFC.

Honestly, the thing going for the Pats is that the Giants don't have a strong running game at all, so I agree with doubling Cruz and hoping for the best. I've said it so many times, but there is no way they can go into next year with the same corners and expect to compete in the AFC.

Of course not. Theny need a good amount of new faces in the d backfield

Oh no, fumble. Game over, we are going to be down by 8. The offseason will be long. Time for Kraft to make changes. ---

Baltimorepatsfan.

You shouldn't mock other posters.

But that was funny.

Of course not. Theny need a good amount of new faces in the d backfield

I'm not sure why they stuck with the crew that they have, but it is what it is. I still think that whoever is coaching the Defensive Backs is doing a terrible job.

If Ihedigbo doesn't inexplicably fall down on the 1st down throw to Pitta than the Torry Smith TD never happens.

Baltimorepatsfan.

Am I the only one who read this in the gay store clerk from family guy's voice?

Good stuff.

Yeah, I hope they work on that because if you saw it the Giants did too

Chung hasn't really shown to be much of an instinctive Safety up to this point - he's a bopper, kind of Merriweather 2.0 on some levels. He's good for the big hit and run defense, but he bites a ton and doesn't read that well. Even as the bopper type, he's a bit on the small side which will ultimately translate to injury prone.

How did they spot that ball at the half yard line? it must have been 4 inches from the end zone line.

Beady was inches short on the sneek...yet they spot the ball on the 1/2 line after the review,,,horrible spot

If Ihedigbo doesn't inexplicably fall down on the 1st down throw to Pitta than the Torry Smith TD never happens.

This is the moment I stopped enjoying this game. Why do we have polite on the team? I thought we brought him here for this stuff or it was just for special teams? If so, then he is not good at his job then, he had an easy chance to recover the the Woodhead fumble and somehow pushed the ball to the Raven player.

p.s. Ihedigbo always falls down at the most inopportune time.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why they stuck with the crew that they have, but it is what it is. I still think that whoever is coaching the Defensive Backs is doing a terrible job.
What if the talent just isn't there? A coach can only do so much.

This is the moment I stopped enjoying this game. Why do we have polite on the team? I thought we brought him here for this stuff or it was just for special teams? If so, then he is not good at his job then, he had an easy chance to recover the the Woodhead fumble and somehow pushed the ball to the Raven player.
I believe Polite had Never been stopped going for it on fourth down when he was with Miami thats why. He really good at short yardage situations.

Luck or no luck..anyone imagine 10 weeks ago this D will hold any offense with a 3 point lead for 11+mins to end the game ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back