PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network replay of Pats - Ravens game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Polite had Never been stopped going for it on fourth down when he was with Miami thats why. He really good at short yardage situations.

I guess he's a little rusty.

Lol @ Warren. Show me what ya working with!

And this int coming up was HUGE

McCourty can definitely deliver some big hits for a guy his size.

I've seen them run at Spikes a couple times and he was not able to shed his block...good to see him in the midfield this last time.

Great play by Spikes...unfortunately our QB didn't take advantage of it. :mad:

Yeah, but it seems like it might be basic fundamentals though.

Than how do we explain Sterling Moore. He is obviously playing better than when he first arrived here and so is Arrington. I would honestly prefer Moore to start and Arrington to be the nickel guy when Dmc moves to FS.

This is the moment I stopped enjoying this game. Why do we have polite on the team? I thought we brought him here for this stuff or it was just for special teams? If so, then he is not good at his job then, he had an easy chance to recover the the Woodhead fumble and somehow pushed the ball to the Raven player.

p.s. Ihedigbo always falls down at the most inopportune time.

I think all phases of the game including coaching had bad moments. The pressure to win got to BOB /BB after such a long drought. There was a lot of pressure in this game. Hopefully they got it out of the system and let it all hang out in the SB.

Last edited:
Great play by Spikes...unfortunately our QB didn't take advantage of it. :mad:

Credit the ravens but Pats had so many chances to blow this game open and end it.

Almost the end of the game!

Than how do we explain Sterling Moore. He is obviously playing better than when he first arrived here and so is Arrington. I would honestly prefer Moore to start and Arrington to be the nickel guy when Dmc moves to FS.

Good point. I hope they keep Moore around. He's surprisingly good, especially in man coverage.

lol... brady had his mind made up to throw that bomb before spikes even made his interception.. dumb ski

After that INT, I think I had thrown in the towel and was preparing my psyche for the week. I was preparing the websites to avoid. The defense was getting tired out there.

I think everyone will concerntrate on cruz in the superbowl but Iam think the tightends baas and ballard are going to be our biggest pain.

I think all phases of the game including coaching had bad moments. The pressure to win got to BOB /BB after such a long drought. There was a lot of pressure in this game. Hopefully they got it out of the system and let it all hang out in the SB.

maybe the ravens knew that kraft was gonna give drew the honor of passing the trophy to the team

I think everyone will concerntrate on cruz in the superbowl but Iam think the tightends baas and ballard are going to be our biggest pain.

All Mayo has to do is watch how Willis played them. It was a thing of beauty.

huge play by vince on 3rd and 3.underrated play

look at the ravens coaches on the sideline..so much confusion...

David Baas stinks, Giants fans hate him. Wilfork is going to dominate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back