PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

Nantz sounds like he's reading a eulogy right now.

I really wanted to play Denver for revenge from last year, but oh well. Colts shouldn't be underestimated, and I know this team won't.

Well someone said there is always at least one upset in the divisionals. Sucks for the Broncos

A crazy question: Is this Manning's last game?

Nothing crazy about it. The way he played down the stretch and particularly today, he really should be thinking retirement.

I will say this. We criticized Denver a lot this game for failing but the Colts also played well particularly their DBs. They played well and deserved to be in the AFCCG. I think the Pats will win but I expect the Colts to give us a hard fought game. They have 2 dominant wins over 2 very different teams.

Demaryius there is an 88 jersey with your name on it at Foxborough waiting for you.....

look-my-peyton.jpg

We are on to Indianapolis

Manning's favorite band.

That last drive was so pathetic that it almost makes me sad. Manning didn't even pretend that he was capable of getting it downfield.

Manning is an all time great QB. Just not quite in that rarefied air that Montana/Brady (and imo Rogers) can reach. So its a bit sad to see him go out like this, but I think that's been the story of his career. Just a little overmatched when it counts the most.

Nothing crazy about it. The way he played down the stretch and particularly today, he really should be thinking retirement.
He will not retire, he wants the records. Also the way I see it he is on an upswing he played better than he did in his last playoff game.

P. Manning 26/46 211 yards 4.6YPA 1 TD 0 INT 2-11 sacks 75.5

Look at the bright side Broncos fans, at least you guys didn't get far enough for Talib to exit a game.

On the subject of our old CB, dude is going to need to fall asleep in an ice bath because my god....

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back