PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

Think I should troll a Broncos board that they should have kept Tebow?

Troll-face-4.png
That is the best idea I have seen on here this season!! Bravo [emoji122]

Peyton Manning and Julian Edelman have thrown the same amount of TDs this post-season
mannings stats for todays game 25/45 187 yerds, time for him to retire

Think I should troll a Broncos board that they should have kept Tebow?

Troll-face-4.png

They'd probably agree right now. He does have a better playoff winning percentage as a Bronco apparently.

I like how this writer says Manning had "an off day."

Anyway, telling stat:

Manning his lost his first playoff game of the postseason nine times. No other quarterback has more than four such losses in the Super Bowl era.

Humour and schadenfreude aside, Peyton's decline the second half of this year has been kind of sad. Never like it when top sportsmen play a year too long and look a shadow of their former selves.

Once upon a time I thought it was only the Gators that had Peyton's number.

Nine one-and-dones. That's unreal.

By contrast Tom Brady is now in his ninth conference championship game.

Tonight is going to be filled with ad-libs to the Nationwide jingle.

Peyton sh!t the bed again...

Now would be a good time for all the Peytie lovers on this board to finally come forward and ADMIT they were W-R-O-N-G wrong once and for all time about their disgusting ball washing and ranking this loser ahead of Tom Brady.

Humour and schadenfreude aside, Peyton's decline the second half of this year has been kind of sad. Never like it when top sportsmen play a year too long and look a shadow of their former selves.
Personally I dont dislike the guy. He is one of the best. Its the media falling over to make excuses for his every misstep is what gets me. When he throws 5 Tds he is the best ever. When he loses, its his arm.

Trent Dilfer

"Patriots just isn't good anymore" - Heading to 4th consecutive AFC title.

"Broncos is in cruise control all the way to Glendale" -As Chris Tucker said "You got knock the $#$# out"

One thing left out of this thread; Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts --- and New England Patriots, GB Packers, Seattle Seahawks -- and I mean the whole organizations. Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Luck are main components but it's a team and organizational effort to make it here. Coaches put in inhuman amounts of hours, players down at the 45 to 53 level put in extreme amounts of practice to prepare. AFCCGs, despite the Patriots' dominance of making it there making it seem easy, is a tough hilltop to make it to (side note -- not a huge fan of the mouths the make up Seattle's D, however, I give them credit for their very solid play).

For the NFL in general? Probably by no fault of theirs, they are fortunate in a year of scandal to have the field leaders of these 4 remaining teams -- Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Luck -- representing them. They all appear to be good guys, guys that put a good foot forward for the league.

One other side note -- off topic: I hadn't really seen much of Flacco's pressers, however, I did watch his after the Patriot loss. I now see one reason why this guy can play like he does in big games. He is one seriously cool customer. He comes off as so relaxed that I can see why he can't be rattled no matter the gravity of the situation. There was no whining, no crying, no finger pointing, no BS. He broke the game down fairly IMHO and generally said Patriots are a hard organization to beat, he likes playing the Patriots for the challenge they present, his team made some good plays, the Patriots made good ones too, the Patriots made a few more in the end and earned the victory. I just gained a lot of respect seeing his presser. He's like the Anti Harbaugh....

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back