PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com Top 10 Players of the Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who dat gonna beat dem Pats!?
:)

If you don't want your IQ to lower down to your shoe size, don't make the same mistake I did: don't read the comments below that video. Your typical idiot haters on there. I swear, on the Internet, there is no accountability for people making stupid remarks, so you get all kinds of nonsense there, and on YouTube, and ESPN, etc. Ugh.

Why they don't select Manning as the #1 . And he became the fourth player in NFL history to pass for at least 50,000 yards. Why ????????

As it should be.

Dude. Seriously, are you dumb? Do you even know what Manning's regular season stats are? He never got a woman pregnant out of wedlock. 7-8 play off record be damned. Anyone could excel in the Patriots system. Manning never had the O line that Brady did (pro bowl wide receivers don't count). Seriously, you Pats fans are soooo obnoxious.

Dude. Seriously, are you dumb? Do you even know what Manning's regular season stats are? He never got a woman pregnant out of wedlock. 7-8 play off record be damned. Anyone could excel in the Patriots system. Manning never had the O line that Brady did (pro bowl wide receivers don't count). Seriously, you Pats fans are soooo obnoxious.

He does have better regular season stats, yes. But as it has been pointed out, Brady's 2007 season has how many records??

And also, Manning has 1 ring, Brady has 3 :) So that combined equals a pretty good decade for TFB :)

Last edited:
He does have better regular season stats, yes. But as it has been pointed out, Brady's 2007 season has how many records??

And also, Manning has 1 ring, Brady has 3 :) So that combined equals a pretty good decade for TFB :)

Glad you pointed all that out.

Some thing I didn't type in my post... sarcasm! See my post history. Then re-read my post ;)

Manning never had the O-line Brady had?? :confused:

Manning had a better passing Oline than Brady had, what are you talking about, Jeff Saturday and than are all Pro Bowlers.

Anyways, no point in arguing this anymore, I might have picked Manning as player of the decade if the playoffs didnt count as much, but in this world they do.

Can someone please name the top 10 so for those of us who cant see the video anymore can throw some discussions around. Thx. :D

Wait, nvm, it's working now:

10) Kurt Warner
9) Brett Favre (No Way!)
8) Donovan McNabb
7) Tony Gonzalez
6) Jason Taylor (No Way!)
5) Derrick Brooks
4) Ray Lewis
3) LT
2) Peyton Manning
1) Tom Brady

What do you guys think of the rest? Who else should be on the list? I'd have added Jeff Odgen OT for Baltimore on the list, trying to think of others, Rodney Harrison, Champ Bailey possibly.

Last edited:

7-8 tee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft