PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Appeal oral arguments thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

now judges going after kessler

"Based on the questioning to the NFL attorney, it is quite clear that the three judge panel feel Judge Richard Berman severely abused his powers and will rule in the NFL's failure. All the questioning to the NFL suggests that they feel that Roger Goodell wrote a well thought out and unimpeachable decision. I fully expect them to ignore protocol and overturn Judge Berman's decision at the end of the hearing and carry the NFL's attorney on their shoulder as they exit the court room," Lester Munson

Parker to Kessler: "Anyone within 100 yards of this would have realized that the cell phone issue raised the stakes in this thing"

Max Stendahl ‏@MaxLaw360 20s21 seconds ago
Parker, going after Kessler: "Anyone within 100 yards of this would have realized that the cell phone issue raised the stakes in this thing"

I sure hope Kessler responds by noting that Wells told Brady he didn't need the phone in advance of his decision to destroy it, and moreover, that Wells, despite how flawed his report was, even noted that Brady was extremely cooperative. That the cell phone issue was raised by the NFL way after the fact.

Parker: Brady's explanation for the phone "made no sense whatsoever"

"Based on the questioning to the NFL attorney, it is quite clear that the three judge panel feel Judge Richard Berman severely abused his powers and will rule in the NFL's failure. All the questioning to the NFL suggests that they feel that Roger Goodell wrote a well thought out and unimpeachable decision. I fully expect them to ignore protocol and overturn Judge Berman's decision at the end of the hearing and carry the NFL's attorney on their shoulder as they exit the court room," Lester Munson

Stop it - he didn't really say that, did he? I'm not a betting man, but I will be stunned if they rule from the bench, regardless of what their decision is.

Getting frustrated with some of these questions/comments now. How could the evidence of tampering be compelling? There is none. Ugh.

How funny would it be if this guy was just trolling everyone with his tweets?

Brady's team getting killed

They're grilling both sides, as I expected.

Stop it - he didn't really say that, did he? I'm not a betting man, but I will be stunned if they rule from the bench, regardless of what their decision is.

Not even Munson is that stupid..... At least I think he isn't that stupid.

Not even Munson is that stupid..... At least I think he isn't that stupid.

I didn't think so, but the depth of his ignorance made me unsure.

Don't like this at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore