PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Now please don't tell me the Skins will beat us. The only game that matters is the Colts game; We win this and we have the Home field.
No way the Colts can win in Jan in the cold.

Now please don't tell me the Skins will beat us. The only game that matters is the Colts game; We win this and we have the Home field.
No way the Colts can win in Jan in the cold.

Oh come on... i hope BB is dismissing the week as well. Bottom line, the Redskins have the toughest secondary that you have seen this year. Top 5 defense with amazing ballhawk capabilities. Standout FS Sean Taylor has had 5 INTS and 8 PDs in the last 4 games. Basically i really want you to understand that we will bring it, and it really is not just a write off game like Miami.

Oh come on... i hope BB is dismissing the week as well. Bottom line, the Redskins have the toughest secondary that you have seen this year. Top 5 defense with amazing ballhawk capabilities. Standout FS Sean Taylor has had 5 INTS and 8 PDs in the last 4 games. Basically i really want you to understand that we will bring it, and it really is not just a write off game like Miami.

I really like Sean Taylor, and I think Landry is coming on and will be a nice player, but your secondary isn't THAT scary. And I sincerely doubt Belichick is writing anyone off. But I don't worry about the Redskins nearly as much as the Colts or Steelers, because your offense doesn't really do much for me. Jason Campbell looks like he might be a player someday, but still has a fair amount of learning to do. The Skins should give the Pats a better game than most, but I'm not looking at an upset as a likely possibility.

The Skins are a good team but I really can't see them beating us. You may slow us down a bit but we still put up low 30's and you guys don't score that much. Bb won't let them overlook them
I hear Brady after the game and he was talking you huys up.

P.S. The Skins are my favorite NFC team.

Shut up! Patriots will roll over your stupid redskins just like they did any other team this year. I live in VA and I am so tired of all the stupid Redskin fans giving me crap about how good their team is. There is 0 chance Redskins win next sunday ZERO!

Shut up! Patriots will roll over your stupid redskins just like they did any other team this year. I live in VA and I am so tired of all the stupid Redskin fans giving me crap about how good their team is. There is 0 chance Redskins win next sunday ZERO!

Haha well I never said I thought we would win, or I am expecting a win. There is no need to be nasty. The best really any team can hope for is to give the Pats a run for their money, which i think our defense can do.

The Skins are a good team but I really can't see them beating us. You may slow us down a bit but we still put up low 30's and you guys don't score that much. Bb won't let them overlook them
I hear Brady after the game and he was talking you huys up.

P.S. The Skins are my favorite NFC team.

Haha nice! I must be honest as well.... i am Conflicted. I would love to see the Pats go 16-0 and then take the SB... But at the same time i just can't possibly say i want to see us lose next week. Maybe if we lose next week i can go on thinking 16-0 YAY.

Just beat the Cowgirls and everything will be fine.
Good luck to you except against us.

WHy do people keep saying this. Do you think BB gives a damn what we here at patsfans.com think or say.

No, the comment is directed to the general viewpoint of the Skins. It is obvious no team dismisses anybody, as they are all professionals. No need to be so critical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes