PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next Roster Cut Tuesday - Most Likely Candidates to Go for Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spikes had 2+ good seasons and without him on that defense, where would we have been in 2011? You think we'd have made it to the SB? Remember that 2011 was when Spikes sprained his MCL and missed the middle of the season only to come back for the last game and play-offs, sureing up the Defense in General.
So was Spikes a good 2nd pick? 2 yrs of good play then zip? I kinda think that's just ok

I would not be surprised if BBs recent fetish with speed and athleticism on D spells the end for Richards. Not a lock IMO.
"Fetish" is a strange weird to use for something as basic as wanting athletes for a physically demanding game. Al Davis may have had a fetish with speed, but Bill is just keeping pace with a game that is getting faster, as the rules and their enforcement favor passing more and more. If anything, Bill has a fetish with smarts, which is why Richards is here in the first place.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tom Brady has been throwing to somebody, so maybe we manage to acquire the receivers we need other than early rounds in the draft.

Tom Brady has been throwing to somebody, so maybe we manage to acquire the receivers we need other than early rounds in the draft.

BB did trade for Moss & Welker with a 4th? and a 2nd*.
Let's not remember BB's other trades for WRs.

* Who else remembers the Patsfans meltdown here by several posters when they learned that we also threw in a valuable 7th on the Welker trade? Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back