PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Patriots helmet the worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Patriots helmets are perfect right now.

That "potential" new design yells CAPTAIN AMERICA. LMAO

the helmets are one of the best in the nfl imo. only the bucs have better helmets

LMAO. If they bring those new helmets in, I might be tempted to quit rooting for the team. The Flying Evlis is fine. Captain America is as ugly as sin.

OH MY GAWD....are you KIDDING ME??!?!?

patriotsreplace.jpg

The Silver on the helmet always bothered me as it has NOTHING to do with colors of the USA - We are Red,White and Blue.

Changing the silver to WHITE and keeping the logo the same is my view of the perfect design.

...and this is coming from a person whose favorite color is Gray!

The Silver on the helmet always bothered me as it has NOTHING to do with colors of the USA - We are Red,White and Blue.

Changing the silver to WHITE and keeping the logo the same is my view of the perfect design.

...and this is coming from a person whose favorite color is Gray!

I think the white would make it more crisp!

the like the new bucs one's the pats new one's maybe if they where playing on the 4th of july lol

I swear they stole that helmet off this ******ed homeless guy in my neighborhood I hope they didnt take his cape too that was bad ass

Absolutely gross...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think Evel Knievel wore that helmet when he tried jumping the Grand Canyon. :eek:

Holy crap. If the pats rolled out that helmet I'd cringe.

I really do like the current helmets, but I'd never thought how the elvis logo might look on a white helmet. Somebody needs to do a photoshop, as now...I am curious.:eek:

this guy is an idiot. our logo is the best....amazing how the patriots, redskins and raiders top his list of worst, considering they probably have the most money to spend to create a new logo. this guy cant be taken seriously

Well if the designer wanted to pay a tribute to the Captain America helmet in Easy Rider I'd say it was a fine idea...

Here's one I found a little while ago that is actually sorta interesting and in keeping with the Rams, Eagles, Vikings...makes the helmet into a tricorn hat which would at least be keeping with the Patriots theme...

Patriots Tricorn Helmet - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community

Myself...I say keep Flying Elvis...why mess with perfection?

The Silver on the helmet always bothered me as it has NOTHING to do with colors of the USA - We are Red,White and Blue!

Well, one famous New England Patriot, Paul Revere, was a silversmith. . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back