PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New 'nicknames' by Chris Berman for the 2007 Rookies

He's a big supporter of the Pats? I thought he was a huge Jest fan.

He has ties to all the local teams. He's a Greenwich Ct. boy that attended Brown University and started his broadcast carreer at the campus WBRU station. When he graduated he got a job down here in Westerly RI with the local AM station doing high school football and basketball games and Sat morning sports talk. He still comes to town occasionally to visit old friends. I don't know if he's a Pats fan or Jets fan but his ties are surley local.

Me too. Every time he comes on screen I throw up a little in my mouth.

I prefer broadcasters who realize that their job is to give me information about sports, not beat me over the head with their unbelievably lame comedy schtick.
I give you Joe Buck.

I love Berman, I hate Tom Jackson (its too bad Belichick lost control of his team way back in 03, I wonder how he's kept his job for so long)

Berman is a well known Huge Bills fan - He has stated it several times and even jokes about the 4 straight SB game futility.

Berman is a well known Huge Bills fan - He has stated it several times and even jokes about the 4 straight SB game futility.
Are you sure that's not just when he's being a masochist? He is from CT, but who knows.

Are you sure that's not just when he's being a masochist? He is from CT, but who knows.

Nope,He is a Bills fan as he said more than once

I am from PA - I hate the Eagles and Steelers,means nothing

I love Berman and Jackson....come on people, they do the best highlight show evewr. Prime time was / is awesome.

Me too. Every time he comes on screen I throw up a little in my mouth.

I prefer broadcasters who realize that their job is to give me information about sports, not beat me over the head with their unbelievably lame comedy schtick.
amen to that .i wish the cow would give it a rest already.

amen to that .i wish the cow would give it a rest already.

If you don't like Chris Berman you gotta HATE Tony Kornheiser with his comedy-type crap on monday nights-He ain't funny.

I have Bermans' autograph. Well my brother does that his friend got for him.

I hate the daunting homerism Berman shows on air for the Bills and Niners.

But I will admit that I miss the NFL Primetime show at 7:30 leading up to the Sunday Night game. That NBC show isn't half of what that show was. The ESPN "Blitz" sucks and their new primetime show on Mondays sucks too.

Last edited:
should be Brady "Mighty" Quinn, Brady Bunch has been used. *cough*

"You're with me, leather..." I bet that came off a little unpredicted..

Anyway..

Right before your post I thought of that story. Too funny, I'm surprised no one has said anything about it after your post.

Why? Thiesman is a tool, Kornheiser kept correcting him last year haha so funny.
to be honest i don't like the entire Monday or Sunday night broadcasts .there is far to much hype and glitz for me.just broadcast the game and leave the showboat crap for Hollywood.

"Other" Brady Quinn
Brendon Merri-an-happy-an-stompin-like-Christmas-wether
Reggie "Full" Nelson
"Marshawn Marshawn Marshawn" Lynch
"Yo" Adrian Peterson
"No Pain No" Gaines Adams
Adam "Hari" Karriker
Ben "and Jerry's" Grubbs
Anthony "Dont call me Tony" Gonzalez
Steve "Don't call me Steve Smith" Smith
Stewart "Don't call me Milton" Bradley
Dwayne "Grin n" Jarrett