Welcome to PatsFans.com

New Exposure, Still Old Concerns: Beijing Games End

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Aug 25, 2008.

1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Let’s hope Sanya’s fifteen minutes are over and that Ross fares a little more poorly next time he faces the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

More...
  2. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,119 / 6 / -23

#61 Jersey

This is a Bob George column on the Olympics. Why has it been posted as a thread here?

A bigger question: WHY is Bob George connected with this web site? He cannot write well and ALWAYS accentuates the negative. Please, Ian, get rid of this bozo.
  3. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Patsfan.com articles are automatically posted here. If you really don't like it I'd suggest PM'ing Ian and let your opinion known.
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I thought the article was a bit negative. Sure China has issues we don't like but I'm sure they see us in a different light also. I thought the Olympics were great and they did a great job. The venues were good and they found a way to combine the new with the old.

Well done China ... on to Liverpool.
  5. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hyacinth Bucket? If anything fulled the stereotype of the British it was that (Keeping up Appearances). Cringeworthy. God I hated that show.

I thought they went off alright. If they go as smoothly over here as they did in China I'll be a happy man. It saddens me when politics gets brought up in sporting events.