PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NESN's Top 10 Pats FA offense targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Branch really that bad now? I know he had a bad year but I thought part of that was him being on and off the team a couple times and he had that hamstring injury for a little while. The prior year (the Super Bowl team) he had a good year. Disappointing about Stallworth though. He had one and only one good game last year then he got hurt. I wonder how his recovery is going

Is Branch really that bad now? I know he had a bad year but I thought part of that was him being on and off the team a couple times and he had that hamstring injury for a little while. The prior year (the Super Bowl team) he had a good year. Disappointing about Stallworth though. He had one and only one good game last year then he got hurt. I wonder how his recovery is going

He was toast 2 years ago. NO EFFING WAY!

He's really needed to be upgraded since the end of 2011. He's just over the hill now. I want to replace him with a big bodied, physical receiver that's capable of threatening every level of the field, in the mold of Boldin. My personal preference is for Justin Hunter, though most people don't like him as much.

The OLmen (Cherilus, Levitre & Moore) are OK; Jackson & Fasano make Zero sense; Wallace & Bowe
are too expensive/inconsistent; Demps may already be able to do what Ginn would do here; and
Amendola is too injury-prone. Hartline is the best of that bunch, but even he might be too pricy
now for our blood.

Levitre and Mike Wallace would make us great. My top two. Then use the top two picks on SS and DT and a WR in round 3.

Looks like the Chiefs are going to ink Bowe to a extension.
To me I didn't love him on the pats anyhow. Give me 2 of Harvin, Wallace, Heyward Bey.
Hoping the Eagles cut Greg Salsa Salas

I would also like to see Salas return; unfortunately, Philly has no reason to release him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News