PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEInsider's Other Post Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect we will be very competitive this year.

That's a classic BB line except he added a "very."

I personally doubt he is an insider, but I think the posts are entertaining. Probably 100% BS though.

if anything, its an entertaining read.

It's amusing that people actually think this person is an insider.

I couldn't agree more. In a million years, this is NOT "an insider" from Foxboro. Some people are beyond delusional. This is RIDICULOUS.

I couldn't agree more. In a million years, this is NOT "an insider" from Foxboro. Some people are beyond delusional. This is RIDICULOUS.

Still fun to read, though. It's pretty much the only thing I can read about the Pats now that doesn't make me want to take a warm bath, put on a Bread album and slit my wrists.

Still fun to read, though. It's pretty much the only thing I can read about the Pats now that doesn't make me want to take a warm bath, put on a Bread album and slit my wrists.

Ok, I'll bite. It's the spygate stuff and not the Bread album that makes you want to do that, right?

Last edited:
ummmm, if he's really an insider, wouldnt he have spelled ,Tedy Bruschi , correctly? :rolleyes: he mispelled it a couple times. ok, so im nitpicking.

Ok, I'll bite. It's the spygate stuff and not the Bread album that makes you want to do that, right?

Right.

The Bread album just puts me in the mood.

It's amusing that people actually think this person is an insider.

Well, there's two possibilities. He either is, or he isn't.

Apparently you've ruled one of those possibilities out?

Unless you're NEInsider (which would be even more amusing!) how can you just arbitrarily rule out the possibility that he's real?

It makes no sense just to make a blanket statement declaring everyone else's view on this invalid when you don't know any more than anyone else.

Last edited:
Fraud or not, he's dead on about Sammy Morris and what he means to the offense....

the guy said he's an insider. Unless he's a liar (which i doubt), than that means he really is a Patriots insider.

the guy said he's an insider. Unless he's a liar (which i doubt), than that means he really is a Patriots insider.

Good point. I'm a liar and he's definitely legit.

Yes, because conversing with the large population of morons who gravitate to such mainstream messageboards is exactly what somebody with inside knowledge would do. He's a fan, pure and simple. Hell, maybe he or she is the child of one of the coaches. Nobody would be so batsh!t optimistic and announce to the world how great their players are, and how they plan to use them this year. There are at least 500 people who post here who could've written this, and probably come across as more official in doing so.

Last edited:
Wow. It's all sunshine and candy canes where this guy lives.

Right.

The Bread album just puts me in the mood.
Not Beach Boys In My Room? That song has always had a certain psychotic fascination.

Goes right along with posters who pretend they're on the staff of a great football team. Who I enjoy reading, by the way.

It all beats waiting for Spectacle to declare his pathological hatred. There's only so much pathology to go around.

Yes, because conversing with the large population of morons who gravitate to such mainstream messageboards is exactly what somebody with inside knowledge would do. He's a fan, pure and simple. Hell, maybe he or she is the child of one of the coaches. Nobody would be so batsh!t optimistic and announce to the world how great their players are, and how they plan to use them this year. There are at least 500 people who post here who could've written this, and probably come across as more official in doing so.

Except they didn't.

And I don't know many fans who have the self-control to post once or twice on a forum and then ignore all the responses.

I bet even ESPN is trying to figure out who it is.

Except they didn't.

And I don't know many fans who have the self-control to post once or twice on a forum and then ignore all the responses.

I bet even ESPN is trying to figure out who it is.

They didn't? We don't?

I can think of half-dozen off the top of my head with the ability to do both. You just don't pay attention.

Well, there's two possibilities. He either is, or he isn't.

Apparently you've ruled one of those possibilities out?

Unless you're NEInsider (which would be even more amusing!) how can you just arbitrarily rule out the possibility that he's real?

It makes no sense just to make a blanket statement declaring everyone else's view on this invalid when you don't know any more than anyone else.

1.) My 'rule out' is not arbitrary. It's based on the posts and the logic following them.

2.) You are welcome to be duped all you want. Some Celtics fans were so happy to be duped that they signed up for extra information from the famous Celtic Thug.

3.) I'm sure that the Patriots would have no problem with an 'insider' who's posting things on topics the team's been ordered not to comment on and would not have moved heaven and earth to uncover this person and deal with him if this were real.

Because Belichick has always been about sharing every bit of information he could......

Last edited:
Link me to a believable post on this forum by an account that never responds in their own threads and pretends to have inside knowledge of the team, then.

I'l be waiting.

I personally doubt he is an insider, but I think the posts are entertaining. Probably 100% BS though.

It gets me to read his stuff, but I highly doubt he is anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back