PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEInsider's Other Post Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link me to a believable post on this forum by an account that never responds in their own threads and pretends to have inside knowledge of the team, then.

I'l be waiting.

Well, you got me on the pretending crap.

Wait all you want, believe what you want to believe. It's fine. Who cares what I think except me, anyway.

I can still think of several posters who could write those posts with the same or better authority (for whatever the reason) and walk away (as part of that reason). If you don't, you are not paying attention to this site.

I don't specifically believe it or disbelieve it. I enjoy reading it because it pumps me up for the season, though.

I just like when people say "OH ANYONE CAN DO THAT". Well, show me all the people who are doing it.

I've seen people try, and fail. The only thing that makes me think it might be real is literally the fact that whoever it is apparently has more important things to do than argue with everyone who doesn't believe them, which is incredibly rare on the internet.

I don't specifically believe it or disbelieve it. I enjoy reading it because it pumps me up for the season, though.

I just like when people say "OH ANYONE CAN DO THAT". Well, show me all the people who are doing it.

I've seen people try, and fail. The only thing that makes me think it might be real is literally the fact that whoever it is apparently has more important things to do than argue with everyone who doesn't believe them, which is incredibly rare on the internet.

Or he logs in under another name and defends himself without defending himself.

Anything is possible. I'm just sticking to what I know, because I'm not an ESPN forum moderator.

I'm not really desperate to believe or disbelieve it. It could just as easily be fake as it could be a fairly intelligent low-level employee with some limited access to the team on some sort of lone ranger kick.

I've seen Bruce Willis posting for real on the internet and arguing with fans about Die Hard 4, so I have no problem leaving possibilities open.

He did say there were Cheerleaders and coaches waving on the tape and sure enough today, we saw coaches waving and Cheerleaders.

He did say there were Cheerleaders and coaches waving on the tape and sure enough today, we saw coaches waving and Cheerleaders.

Jay Glazer said that in September.

if you have more NEinsider's posts, pls post it here. Good stuff. I wonder why he doesn't post here.

if you have more NEinsider's posts, pls post it here. Good stuff. I wonder why he doesn't post here.

It's in the Bullsh!t Artist's Manifesto not to post at more than one site. You post at one site... preferably one of the more well-known and well-trafficked sites and you only make a few posts that contain regurgitated info with a smattering of upbeat opinion and alledged insider info that due to its nature, cannot readily be proven or disproven. Make the info petty enough to be easily explained away later if necessary or obscure enough to be intrepeted to match the actual events as they occur.

Honestly, I find his posts somewhat entertaining. I don't knock anyone for believing he is real... I can see how some would find his posts convincing.

I do not.

1) His posts are never controversial... they always tell us what we want to hear and/or already believe.

2) He has made a few comments that I believe will turn out to be wrong.
-- That the pats only video taped to keep the opponents changing their signals. He points to the cheerleader shots has proof. But those shots alledgedly happened between action. Also, the film was edited post game in a sofisticated manner to splice in different angles of the plays with the coaches signals and the scoreboard. Why do that if it was all a ruse?
-- He mentioned Meriweather playing all DB positions. I don't think we will see him at CB unless it is in subpackages. That is probably the leeway he is looking for to provide cover.
-- He mention Woods at ILB. Either he knows something we all don't, or he screwed up. Of course, all it takes is for Woods to line up once at ILB during preseason for him to get cover on this one as well.

3) I believe a real insider with spill something big... something a lot of insiders had knowledge of so as not to out himself, but something better than what he has given us so far.

4) When something seems to good to be true, it probably is. All of you have alarm bells going off, but you WANT this guy to be an insider, so you are ignoring your instincts.

I leave open the possibility that he really is an insider. I just find it more plausible that he is a very knowledgeable fan with a lot of time on his hands.

It's amusing that people actually think this person is an insider.

He didn't really come off as someone who wants everyone to know "I'm an insider, I'm an insider, I'M AN INSIDER!" in this one. More or less was throwing his opinion around about the current team. I appears as if he's seen a lot of the camps so I can take his opinion seriously (especially if it's merited a post on this forum that ISN'T about Spygate).

I find that NEInsider's posts contain good information and believable because

1- His posts are not UP for debate. He doesn't debate with anybody after publishing his posts.
2- He came out and said that Pats taped the signal because they wanted to force another team to mix up theirs during the game.
3- He knows football. I want to mention it even though it might not be important.
4- I can understand why he posts at ESPN forum because Pats haters are there.
5-He gave us information which I could not read at any site.

Last edited:
There is a quite a bit about the LBers in there. Will Seau be back? Will Crable really be able to play either OLB position as a sub for either Thomas or Vrabel? That sounds like he is going out on a limb to me. Has anyone seen this reported before?

They talked about this a lot on PFW in Progress (about the 11 minute mark) today.

The Patriots PR department knows about it and is investigating.

Perillo said everyone he's talked to think he's not an insider.

Last edited:
The guy is an insider. He runs the grill at the McDonalds down by the closed end of the field. BTW, someone tell him that he needs to go light on the onions. :D

Last edited:
He didn't really come off as someone who wants everyone to know "I'm an insider, I'm an insider, I'M AN INSIDER!" in this one.

Sorry but I got a chuckle out of this one. The guy's name is NEInsider

Last edited:
I find that NEInsider's posts contain good information and believable because

1- His posts are not UP for debate. He doesn't debate with anybody after publishing his posts.

It is relatively easy to post under another username and throw in your 2 cents anonymously.

2- He came out and said that Pats taped the signal because they wanted to force another team to mix up theirs during the game.

I see this as evidence that he is a fraud. The extensive editing of the tapes after the games would be a waste of time if what he said is true. IMO, he based the claim on some offhanded remarks from the media about the tapes containing footage of coaches waiving, cheerleaders, and hot chicks in the stands. After seeing the footage, it appears these shots where taken during down time, not at times when the camera man would have been taping the plays/coaches.

5-He gave us information which I could not read at any site.

Really? What specific information has he given us that we could not read at any site. Every specific information I have seen has been shown to have been reported on another site sometime before his posts. The only things that are unique to him that I know of are this claim about why we taped the other team's coaches (which I question the validity of) and a statement about Woods playing ILB (another claim I wonder about... I guess we'll see).

I'd love to here what info you feel he has given us that was not available elsewhere at the time of his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News