PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEINsider posts again on ESPN's message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think logic dictates that he is a phony. We've had enough around here over the years. Even I could sound somewhat non-moronic if I snipped several thoughtful posters thoughts together.

Could you not reply to people questioning your authenticity?

It ain't easy. Try it on say, the Lions board at ESPN. I'll bet you get found out by your third post, but I've been wrong before.

Anybody who would do something like this on an ESPN message board would be putting a gun to his head every time he sat down and typed. If BB and Pioli get wind of it, and he makes one slip -- misspells a word the same way he did in an internal memo, say, or repeats an opinion that maybe he's had at work -- and the guy is blacklisted from sports jobs forever. Who in his right mind would do that? The odds are overwhelmingly against it. On the other hand, there's a ton of incentive for some dweeb in his basement to try to pass himself off as an "insider" who hangs around with the Patriots coaching staff by day. It happens every year in every sports team. Last year there was a guy calling himself "Celtic Thug" on Cs boards who kept telling people he knew of an impending sign-and-trade deal for Rashard Lewis. He was lying. It's very common. I think that's what's happening here.

Again, you are one guy assuming he does not have "blessing" of higher ups. If, say, it is Joe intern who runs it by BB/SP/BK/JK etc. he's golden.

I don't know about the rest but the following is bull****. I suspect the rest is bull**** too. Someone should ask him who makes the software. I'll bet he doen't have an answer to share.

Go there and ask him. He (or she) will just ignore you because who is the first and goal person that thinks they deserve an answer.

Then I ask you to tell me what happens when you press the accelerator in your car.:rolleyes: Oh, I now have a bunch of posts here, but don't know or care who makes the software here.

Not a fool, just mindless.

It's called ESPN-think. Or BestDamn-think. ATH. 1st&10, etc etc.

It doesn't matter is it is true or not, as long as it is entertaining.

I blame MTV and video games.

spacecrime,

I ask you personally, if it turns out to be a 14 year old girl in Nebraska but she's right does that detract from her post?

I didn't read anything in that guy's post that makes me think he has any more info than we do. By the way, I am changing my name to AGoodFriendOofBB. You can quote me on this one.

Bill told me at lunch last wednesday that durring the week before super bowl, when he should have been preparing, Tiger woods invited him to go play golf. It was on the 14th hole where he told Bill to wear a red sweatshirt for the game. Don't believe me. Then how would I know that Tiger won by 47 strokes?

OK. We'll quote you. :D

Now don't respond in the thread when several posters say, "You don't even know BB." Good luck.

everytime that something he says is copied and pasted to this forum, i enjoy reading it.

Maybe i'm not reading enough threads, but his stuff is always interesting, entertaining, and "new".

Please keep posting this stuff.

Yeah, what he said.
It's such a slow news time. I'm jonsin to read anything I can get my hands on.
Except maybe... the herald. Or espn the magazing, which is a rag anyway.

Could you not reply to people questioning your authenticity?

It ain't easy. Try it on say, the Lions board at ESPN. I'll bet you get found out by your third post, but I've been wrong before.

Yes. But there's not much to question. I lie all the time but to no end.

And you are playing devil's advocate to what end?

I didn't read anything in that guy's post that makes me think he has any more info than we do. By the way, I am changing my name to AGoodFriendOofBB. You can quote me on this one.

Bill told me at lunch last wednesday that durring the week before super bowl, when he should have been preparing, Tiger woods invited him to go play golf. It was on the 14th hole where he told Bill to wear a red sweatshirt for the game. Don't believe me. Then how would I know that Tiger won by 47 strokes?

OK. We'll quote you. :D

Now don't respond in the thread when several posters say, "You don't even know BB." Good luck.

I do too know Bill Belichick....crap.

Yes. But there's not much to question. I lie all the time but to no end.

And you are playing devil's advocate to what end?

He won't defended himself (or herself:D) so somebody has to.:D

Does the Devil's Advocate have to have an end? Besides the Devil's Advocate was the guy arguing against sainthood for the canonized. So he's a contrarian.

I'm on the side that this guy is a Saint. The Devil's Advocates would insist he isn't real.

Do they have an "end?" Do they have to have an end or is it just me that needs to justify his motivation?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back