PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NCAA National Championship Semis Gameday Thread

Winston has some weird smallish hands for a man that large. Weird

Bad as that play might have been, there's that INT on the receiver and two fumbles by the freshman. His team mates certainly aren't helping him.

As for Winston with the Jets (which I doubt will happen), best hope he's a head case that tanks the Jets further. Because unlike Geno and Sanchez, Winston is an actual QB w/elite talent.

Bad as that play might have been, there's that INT on the receiver and two fumbles by the freshman. His team mates certainly aren't helping him.

That's on Rudolph for sure

I wouldn't be shocked if the Pats drafted any of the three interior lineman from FSU. Their C was a guard who can play anywhere on the line and moved over after Stork left.....

the stumble fumble to go along woth the butt fumble....

Oregon has punched their ticket to Jerry's World.

WOW, this is officially a beat down now

Could you imagine what Kelly would give up to move up and grab Mariotta?

As for Winston with the Jets (which I doubt will happen), best hope he's a head case that tanks the Jets further. Because unlike Geno and Sanchez, Winston is an actual QB w/elite talent.
The jets wouldn't develop him and I believe he is a head case.

You guys think Winston is more talented than Griffin III?

Could you imagine what Kelly would give up to move up and grab Mariotta?
I listen to WIP the Philly sports talk radio. There js a lot of angst regarding not only Sanchez but Foles too. Callers know it would b heaven to reunite Kelly n Marriota but no one expects it to happen

bricklol.gif

Coin flip, however if ROBERT GRIFFEN THE THIRD BEST QUARTERBACK ON HIS TEAM has a two cent head, I guess Winston's would simply be empty. He is a mix of young Favre, purple drank Russell, Geno, Rapistburger, Johnny eight ball and smoking Jay Cutler. Epic bust just waiting to happen.

No.

It's interesting how completely FSU has quit on this game though. Frontrunners who don't like getting it handed to them.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back