PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBC : Maroney may DNP even if healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously saying we're going to win without a running game tomorrow? You think Brady is going to magically light up the skies with Cincy dropping 8 into coverage on every play?

No running game = fail = Brady killed

No,I am saying that Morris,Taylor and faulk are fine as our rbis tomorrow,maroney in or out makes no difference in this game

However I do see Brady throwing 40x in this game and the rbs to have about something like 80 yards total between all of them

It's really easy. Just say Rotoworld says. Then people know you're talking about a fantasy site that links articles from elsewhere because they have very little credibility of their own.

Fantasy means, if a team has one running back, play them because he'll get all the carries. Has nothing to do with real football, which is almost completely composed of teams who use multiple running backs these days.

Ill try and run all my posts by you first in the future and you can edit them before we actually put them up on the site, that way we can both be sure that they meet all of your standards and qualifications. Dude, its an internet sports message board, please.

Last edited:
My bad RayClay, I will put you on ignore so we don't have these ridiculous debates again. Better for both of us. Go Pats.

Last edited:
My bad, I will put you on ignore so we don't have these ridiculous debates again. Better for both of us. Go Pats.

I may be wrong but I don't think it's possible for you to put yourself on the ignore list.

i say he plays and gets about 5 to 10 att i don't think the pats will run it more then 30 times and i don't see any RB geting 15 att

Ill try and run all my posts by you first in the future and you can edit them before we actually put them up on the site, that way we can both be sure that they meet all of your standards and qualifications. Dude, its an internet sports message board, please.

No really, I enjoy your ridiculous obsession with Maroney and the distorting you do to make it sound like major networks are saying he'll never play again.

Laughter is good for the soul.

I may be wrong but I don't think it's possible for you to put yourself on the ignore list.

I already ignore my posts, I don't see why you'd need that function.

On a slightly related note, a third of the posts on this thread are on my ignore list. These Maroney topics attract our worst posters like flies to ****.

Last edited:
On a slightly related note, a third of the posts on this thread are on my ignore list. These Maroney topics attract our worst posters like flies to ****.

Never has a NE player done so little, but created so much controversy.

Never has a NE player done so little, but created so much controversy.

Not true that he has done little,after all maroney did have maybe 2 decent games in his 4 years here so far,as a 1st rounder you can't expect much more :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if he plays or he doesnt. It will have no impact on the actual game.

It doesn't matter if he plays or he doesnt. It will have no impact on the actual game.

He has never been a relevant factor in just about any game since he was drafted,only a couple of shmucks in here thinks it really matters - let his ass sit on the bench while Morris,Taylor and faulk do the work,it's addition by subtraction.

Reiss is predicting that Maroney will be inactive from the following blurb this morning, fwiw:

10. If I had to guess the Patriots’ inactive players today, I’d pick: Running back Laurence Maroney, receiver Taylor Price, linebacker Dane Fletcher, cornerback Terrence Wheatley, defensive linemen Kyle Love and Brandon Deaderick, and offensive linemen Steve Maneri and Nick Kaczur.

Are you seriously saying we're going to win without a running game tomorrow? You think Brady is going to magically light up the skies with Cincy dropping 8 into coverage on every play?

No running game = fail = Brady killed

Brady destroyed Minnesota a few years ago and they didn't even attempt to run on them. Just sayin'.

NBC's Rotoworld nailed it. Great scoop.

How healthy is Maroney? Heard he had a groin pull. If so, geting him and Edelperson healthy and ready to rock the World Champion Jets seems wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News