PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBC : Maroney may DNP even if healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman could be QB 3 ( emergency QB ) today.

He could be, but he isn't. You do realize that you have to officially list your emergency QB and you cannot listed someone as inactive and the throw him in the game in the fourth quarter and say he is the emergency QB. The emergency QB doesn't count against the 45 man roster, but he has to be listed as active at the start of the game.

To things are certain:

1.) Edelman will not play today under any circumstance
2.) Your understanding of the injury report and inactive list leaves a lot to be desired.

You make arguing with you too easy with crap like this.

Last edited:
seriously, those who defend him are those who must think think a Pats player can do no wrong. Gulping that kool-aid.

Considering that I spent all of last season 'bashing' AD, Green, Guyton and Wright to the point that some people were labeling me a chicken little, that's not exactly true.

seriously, those who defend him are those who must think think a Pats player can do no wrong. Gulping that kool-aid.

Yeah.... I'm all about hopping into BB's pocket. :rolleyes:

Considering that I spent all of last season 'bashing' AD, Green, Guyton and Wright to the point that some people were labeling me a chicken little, that's not exactly true.

I too was no fan of AD, Springs, and others last year. I even blasted Moss after that game where he looked to had blatantly quit on plays. I did criticize Brady for looking for Moss too much last year. I said Vollmer's stint at LT was overrated because the names he faced weren't as good as their reputation. I've even criticized Maroney.

I see no point in bashing any of our own players, it's childish. Use them to the best of their talents, or let them go. AD's gone, Maroney's in a contract year.

Some people need to find a hobby, or something.

He could be, but he isn't. You do realize that you have to officially list your emergency QB and you cannot listed someone as inactive and the throw him in the game in the fourth quarter and say he is the emergency QB. The emergency QB doesn't count against the 45 man roster, but he has to be listed as active at the start of the game.

To things are certain:

1.) Edelman will not play today under any circumstance
2.) Your understanding of the injury report and inactive list leaves a lot to be desired.

You make arguing with you too easy with crap like this.

Yes, Robo729, you surely got me on your internet message board post number 13 thousand, five hundred and thirty two. Good work. You are the man.

And once again, today proved Maroney could be cut and the team could be 100% the same.

BJGE can easily fill in Maroney's role.

And once again, today proved Maroney could be cut and the team could be 100% the same.

Agree 100 percent, and he plays special teams as well.

Yes, Robo729, you surely got me on your internet message board post number 13 thousand, five hundred and thirty two. Good work. You are the man.

No I got you because you argue silly arguments that aren't based in reality.

BJGE played well on that one drive. Doesn't mean Maroney isn't needed especially with Morris and Taylor old and injury prone. I don't get the blinding hate for the guy. The guy is a disapointment based on his draft position, but the guy has given the Pats quite a few good games.

No I got you because you argue silly arguments that aren't based in reality.

You make an even better point with number 13 thousand, five hundred and thirty three. Thank you for the lesson.

You make an even better point with number 13 thousand, five hundred and thirty three. Thank you for the lesson.

At least I understand football and how things work. Although you did call it, Edelman was awesome as the emergency QB. I tired of arguing with you since you bring nothing to the table other than stupidity. Thank God you only have 1000 posts. I don't know if this board could hand 13,000 posts of your mindless drivel.

Last edited:
No personal attacks guys...

At least I understand football and how things work. Although you did call it, Edelman was awesome as the emergency QB.

I said "thank you for the lesson". I am throwing the white flag of surrender. I know when I am up against a superior mind. What else do you want from me?

Just change the hair style and number and its Maroney. BJGE seems to choose the wrong lane and go down like a sack of potatoes just like Maroney. But undrafted, what you want?

Fred Taylor really has great vision and instincts on where to run.

The last Patriot RB to play all 16 games in a season was Antowain Smith in 2002. Every RB we have had since Antowain Smith have been made of glass by your definition.

Kevin Faulk played all 16 in 2007.

Maroney must have run over crowell's dog, made a pass at his wife and upper-decked his toilet. That's the only explanation for this level of obsession/schadenfreude.

Last edited:
Kevin Faulk played all 16 in 2007.

Suspended the first game in '08. Two years he hasn't lost a game due to injury. Last year is debatable as to whether that qualifies as well since they sat him out the last game.

Last edited:
At least I understand football and how things work. Although you did call it, Edelman was awesome as the emergency QB. I tired of arguing with you since you bring nothing to the table other than stupidity. Thank God you only have 1000 posts. I don't know if this board could hand 13,000 posts of your mindless drivel.

I think it could. The forum hasn't imploded under my awesome, supernova-esque, force yet after all...

Crowell, how's the wife? :bricks:

maroney defenders unite!

You know I get fed up of clowns like you. You come on here and think that you call somebody a bust and if it works out then you will get respect or something. Thats never going to happen for a number of reasons. Firstly you are completely disregarding statistics when you trash Maroney. Secondly people dislike those who trash Patriots players. Thirdly Maroney has been here for four years going into his fifth year and he has contributed in the past and in the postseason.

So will you please stop with this nonsense of trying to claim that a jag like lawfirm is anywhere near as productive or talented as Maroney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back