PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name your 1st round pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feep_FLA

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
One week till we all get to look under the tree. Why don't we all name our dream pick at #21 and see who comes up with prize! I'll say it right here loud and clear: Bobby Carpenter! :rocker:

Mine would be either Chad Jackson or Michael Huff. My money is on Jackson.

This one would be a shocker, a reach and a "bad pick," which is exactly why I'm going for it.

DeMeco Ryans.

Broderick Bunkley

We would have to trade up but we need a backup for Wilfork badly in my estimation.

We will probably end up with either Carpenter, Williams, Maroney, White.

Feep_FLA said:
One week till we all get to look under the tree. Why don't we all name our dream pick at #21 and see who comes up with prize! I'll say it right here loud and clear: Bobby Carpenter! :rocker:

Dream Pick Michael Huff

My top 3 choices:

1. DeAngelo Williams
2. Tye Hill
3. Manny Lawson

Feep_FLA said:

Yeah, Dream Pick is a bit misleading. My dream pick would be me. My dream pick of players who will be drafted would be AJ Hawk. My pick of all the players who could possibly be available from 13 or so onwards would take some thought.

Omigod, this is wierd.......MY dream pick is Dryheat44 too!!!!!

I'm thinking a trade down is more than likely so I'll have to plex on it. If I can't zone in on one guy which will be hard, make no mistake about it, I'll just go with my dream pick......................

Clonamery said:
Omigod, this is wierd.......MY dream pick is Dryheat44 too!!!!!

I'm thinking a trade down is more than likely so I'll have to plex on it. If I can't zone in on one guy which will be hard, make no mistake about it, I'll just go with my dream pick......................

I promise I'll take a hometown discount. I'm a very cap-friendly guy.

Dryheat, you are a Belichek guy through and through...................

Feep_FLA said:

Um, according to my calendar the draft is on the 29th, which is TWO weeks away.

My pick is Ernie Sims.

Clonamery said:
Dryheat, you are a Belichek guy through and through...................

Hey, for me it's all about the rings. I'll be among the worst players in the NFL, so I'll demand to be paid as one of the worst players in the NFL.

Actually, I thought we'd work out an injury settlement after the first hit you took......

If we can make a small trade up, I say Chad Jackson.

If not I'm sticking with Carpenter or Ryans, but I predicted Ryans and don't have any real reason to change now.

Chad Jackson, Antonio Cromartie, DeAngelo Williams, or Manny Lawson

OK, I admit my "dream" pick is A.J.Hawk or M. Huff....... My personal pick at #21 is Bobby Carpenter. :rocker:

All good picks!

All of your picks I could certainly live with..... Thanks for all your replies....Its hard not to get a good solid player at 21 I suppose.

dryheat44 said:
I promise I'll take a hometown discount. I'm a very cap-friendly guy.

But can you kick off?

My dream pick would be Shawn Merriman. But since he was laready drafted I'll go for the poor-man's Merriman - Manny Lawson.

bucky said:
But can you kick off?

My dream pick would be Shawn Merriman. But since he was laready drafted I'll go for the poor-man's Merriman - Manny Lawson.

He was mine on last year's equivalent of this thread.

If I could have anybody in the draft, I would take ILB Hawk, followed very closely by Huff for the SS spot.

However if we stay at #21, I'm leaning toward Wimberly.

I would truly hope they trade down once within the first round for a 3rd or 4th and once into the second round for a 2nd or 3rd in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News