PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My weird idea for the future - training in outer space

monkey-jetty-bikini-landscape.jpg

How about now? :)

On the same page but seriously weirding me out. Once sexual misconduct/beastiality become Points of Emphasis, you can expect frequent penalty flags.

Though I should add that the zero G environment suggested by the OP would be particularly conducive to the activities contemplated in your National Geographic/Females of the Animal Kingdom photo shoot.

Last edited:
monkey-jetty-bikini-landscape.jpg

Fixed that for you.. I think :)

Jesus - Ministry of Waxing? Seriously?

If the Ministry of Waxing is sending a catalogue to your residence, I could well imagine that the neighbors would be seeking a court injunction to have you chemically neutered.

The only Ministry sending me catalogs is:

SillyWalks.jpg

;)

The problem with zero-G is that you start to lose both muscle mass, bone density, and after a period of 10 days to 2 weeks, changes in eye pressure which can bring on early glaucoma or cataracts, even potential retina detachment(s).

So you would HAVE to have an artificial gravity system in place. That's one of the hurdles to overcome on long-distance missions such as a manned exploration of Mars.

Just figured there ought to be a LITTLE science involved in this thread.

Now back to the frivolities. :cool:

The only problem is getting to the zero-G facility in Earth orbit.

As you can see, TSA is fast becoming a PITA.

Ultraviolet-Image-ultraviolet-movie-2581055-1400-931.jpg
Ultraviolet-Image-ultraviolet-movie-2581055-1400-931.jpg

Hmm.... I guess i really like that image.

You should check out the site futuretimeline.com I think you'd like it.

As far as the future goes... What about body enhancements? That is a lot closer than you'd think. Will they be legal or illegal? Be kinda odd if pro athletes could not be as impressive and john doe and his enhanced body.

I think that in the future, pads and helmets will be replaced by small electromagnetic forcefields and injuries such as ligament tears, concussions, etc. will become obsolete. Players will routinely play well into their forties. Also, Roger Goodell will be dead.

I think that in the future, pads and helmets will be replaced by small electromagnetic forcefields and injuries such as ligament tears, concussions, etc. will become obsolete. Players will routinely play well into their forties. Also, Roger Goodell will be dead.

Like this guy:

l.jpg

And yeah, seconds on the Goodell comment. Not soon enough in my book.

Sorry buddy, but by then they'll have head transplants for brand new trunks...I can almost guarantee we'll see THIS in 2041......here comes Father Goody now..."the body of Vince...amen...the body of Vince ...amen"

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Vince Wilfork already creates a significant on-field gravity well. He's not really "quick for a big man," the rest of the play just naturally falls toward him.

I have a better theory. I heard Zack Snyder (director of Batman V. Superman) defend Aquaman saying he is a bad ass because living in the deep ocean has given him super human strength and made him impervious to bullets. I am thinking if Aquaman, as a lame superhero, can become a bad ass by living in the ocean, think what it could do to already bad asses like Revis, Wilfork, and Chandler Jones.

I think Bob Kraft should build an underwater mansion to let these guys live in and let them become superhuman football players.

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of this

I have a better theory. I heard Zack Snyder (director of Batman V. Superman) defend Aquaman saying he is a bad ass because living in the deep ocean has given him super human strength and made him impervious to bullets. I am thinking if Aquaman, as a lame superhero, can become a bad ass by living in the ocean, think what it could do to already bad asses like Revis, Wilfork, and Chandler Jones.

I think Bob Kraft should build an underwater mansion to let these guys live in and let them become superhuman football players.

That movie may be absolutely terrible. It all depends on what Eisenberg can do with Luthor. I could see him both pulling it off beautifully or stinking up the joint. I'm not a fan of Affleck as Batman, so Lex may have to be the movie's saving grace.

That movie may be absolutely terrible. It all depends on what Eisenberg can do with Luthor. I could see him both pulling it off beautifully or stinking up the joint. I'm not a fan of Affleck as Batman, so Lex may have to be the movie's saving grace.

I think it is going to be a disaster myself. Marvel created a Marvel universe over the course of about a half dozen movies while WB is trying to create a DC universe in one movie. I think this movie is going to have the kitchen sink approach and we have found that when superhero movies try to introduce too many characters in one movie the movie sucks (see Spider-Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man 2).

From the descriptions that have been leaked, they are going to make Lex Luthor into Mark Zuckerberg from the Social Network. If they do, your hopes for a good Luthor is out the window. I wish they would finally do the Luthor from the comics who is a charismatic evil bad ass who could dupe the American people into voting for him for President.

Too close to reality to be entertaining

I think it is going to be a disaster myself. Marvel created a Marvel universe over the course of about a half dozen movies while WB is trying to create a DC universe in one movie. I think this movie is going to have the kitchen sink approach and we have found that when superhero movies try to introduce too many characters in one movie the movie sucks (see Spider-Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man 2).

From the descriptions that have been leaked, they are going to make Lex Luthor into Mark Zuckerberg from the Social Network. If they do, your hopes for a good Luthor is out the window. I wish they would finally do the Luthor from the comics who is a charismatic evil bad ass who could dupe the American people into voting for him for President.

They have the twisted billionaire tycoon concept right for Luthor in this movie, but that's about it. They're also going to be giving him gangster ties going back to his time in Suicide Slum and I don't see Eisenberg pulling that off. I agree. They're going to introduce Aquaman and Wonder Woman in this too. It has a real propensity to be awful.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back