Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
just back now after an awesome week end

saturday afternoon photo with 2 Bucs cheerleaders near Trafalgar Square

saturday from h 18 to h 22 at Sports Cafè in London with approx 500 Pats Fans with
some very special guests:
- Mr Robert Kraft (when he arrived it was awesome: i was able to shake hands with him and i told 'i come from Italy')
- photo and autograph on my flag with Troy Brown
- photo and autograph on my flag with Gino Cappelletti (we talked also expecially about Italy)
- photo with Gil Santos
- photo with John Smith and a very long talk together
- photo with Pat Patriot
- photo with 4 beautiful Pats cheerleaders (wow...)

then Sunday the NFL Tailgate + Green Men

at the end of the game photo with Warren, Bodden (i talked with him a little bit), Alexander and LeVoir

autographs from them plus Neal and Burgess

i saw very well Brady (impossiblle to reach him), Belichick, Wilfork and some others

plus also Bucs players (i had Leftwich at 3 metres)

at the stadium the majority without a doubt were Patriots Fans but i counted more or less fans with all the other NFL teams too with their jerseys

imho the neutral fans were 'with' Tampa Bay

the game was more or less always in our controll

really a beautiful week-end my friends

thanks also to UkPats fans !

surely a nice experience

Last edited:
Fantastic -- love the way that Mr Kraft gets involved with the fans. Photos, per favore!

Mike where you at the game ?

You must post your photos, Italian Pat!

yes

when i arrived at Heathrow airport i immediately saw 6 fans surely coming from the New England area with Pats 'colours' and i was allready excited...

at the Stadium (outside) was like an 'home game' for us: there were thousand Pats jerseys, colours...

awesome

yes

when i arrived at Heathrow airport i immediately saw 6 fans surely coming from the New England area with Pats 'colours' and i was allready excited...

at the Stadium (outside) was like an 'home game' for us: there were thousand Pats jerseys, colours...

awesome

I've been waiting to hear from you. Looks like it was worth the wait!

Yes, please post photos if you can. Glad you enjoyed it. It was a well played game, though the Bucs are a few years away.

you Italian Pat, are a god :D

Glad to hear you had such a great time. We MUST see the photos. Im sure they look awesome.

Fantastic -- love the way that Mr Kraft gets involved with the fans. Photos, per favore!

Mr Kraft is very approachable. I remember being at a preseason game in Washington DC. We had just takin our seats when Mr. Kraft was walking by us on his way to the field. I guess he was up in the booth, or something. Anyway, My Dad (who's never quiet) yells to Bob. He turned around, and the two start talking about the team. He's really friendly, and appreciates the fans.

Pictures, Pat, Pictures!!!!!!!!!

Mike where you at the game ?

I watched the game in Cambridge, Massachusetts -- and Logan Airport (which had a big Good Luck, Patriots! sign hanging over the way into the International Departures lounge).

Mr Kraft is very approachable. I remember being at a preseason game in Washington DC. We had just takin our seats when Mr. Kraft was walking by us on his way to the field. I guess he was up in the booth, or something. Anyway, My Dad (who's never quiet) yells to Bob. He turned around, and the two start talking about the team. He's really friendly, and appreciates the fans.

That's a great story. He reminds me of my Dad (Mr Kraft, that is -- not your Dad!) He was a businessman, but, whenever he visited one of his stores, he would start serving customers. He loved it, and I suppose it kept him in touch. Mr Kraft runs the Patriots as a business, but he obviously has a fan's heart. I'd love the chance to shake his hand.

That's a great story. He reminds me of my Dad (Mr Kraft, that is -- not your Dad!) He was a businessman, but, whenever he visited one of his stores, he would start serving customers. He loved it, and I suppose it kept him in touch. Mr Kraft runs the Patriots as a business, but he obviously has a fan's heart. I'd love the chance to shake his hand.

That's quite the personal endorsement right there, Mike.

I wonder how many Redskins fans feel that way about their owner.

Last edited:
That's quite the personal endorsement right there, Mike.

I wonder how many Redskins fans feel that way about their owner.

Probably just the ones who were physically or emotionally abused as children...;)

I've been waiting to hear from you. Looks like it was worth the wait!

Yes, please post photos if you can. Glad you enjoyed it. It was a well played game, though the Bucs are a few years away.

thanks RayClay

i think the Patriots are the most european popular team (so not only in Uk)

it was also nice because behind me there were 2 fans (really strong and with knowldge from Iceland) and near them 3 fans from Ireland

with made always high five after a td

i saw also Mrs Baker wife (she had the white jersey with his name near myself when we entered the stadium)

Probably just the ones who were physically or emotionally abused as children...;)

Thanks, now I have spit up orange juice all over my keyboard!

you Italian Pat, are a god :D

Glad to hear you had such a great time. We MUST see the photos. Im sure they look awesome.

the good thing is that all were very kind

Warren was nice...with Bodden i talked, i made him couple of questions, he replied with courtesy and he told me 'i appreciate' (very good Leigh !)

Alexander also was kind (he had a blue jersey with old logo and Boston Patriots on it) and my photo with him looks very good

i think i 'lost' Wilhite, Seau and Meriweather as i was 'busy' or 'unable' to reach them

Brady was impossible to reach...really; but i was very near him too

Last edited:
Brady jersey's was absolutely n.1 (thousands imho)

i think Bruschi was 2nd (really a lot with #54) - then Moss and Welker

concerning the neutral fans i saw some GB Packers jersey's (some 'cheesehead too) but ALL 32 NFL team were 'covered' (at least i saw 1 jersey per team)

just back now after an awesome week end

saturday afternoon photo with 2 Bucs cheerleaders near Trafalgar Square

- photo with 4 beautiful Pats cheerleaders (wow...)

Typical Italian guy. Always chaming the women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST