PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My reponse to people who think Brady is in decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.....i just have to respectfully disagree

gasper saying that brady is not a verbal/personality leader, but instead a lead by example guy, is in line with what i said.....and the way i used Willie and rodney as examples

its ok to be wrong, deus......happens to the best of us

There's nothing to disagree with. Gasper did not back your claim. The proof is in your own quotes.

You're right, it's ok to be wrong. So either admit you were wrong and move on, or just drop it.

There's nothing to disagree with. Gasper did not back your claim. The proof is in your own quotes.

You're right, it's ok to be wrong. So either admit you were wrong and move on, or just drop it.

i stand by my assertion that you are in the wrong

just my humble opinion

Questioning Tom's leadership is running full speed into the Twilight Zone, I don't care what spin is put on it.
It's so bad it makes my head hurt just thinking about how dumb it is. Plenty of other fan bases have said, plenty of times, something to the affect of "this team has no fire, I wish we had a guy like Tom."

I've seen it, and it's pretty well established all across the league. Tom Brady breaths fire and leads nobodies to high places.

Please just stop. It's embarrassing.

i stand by my assertion that you are in the wrong

just my humble opinion

Well......

even Gasper ( a brady homer) commented that Tom has never been the most natural leader of a locker room

in the early years it was Willie, Rodney and the rest

Toms a good guy and has done amazing things for this franchise but he doesnt have the personality/"street cred" to "lead" in that sort of ray lewis way

which, in some ways, is a good thing:)

i was just echoing what gasper said on Felger and mazz......take it up with him

What Gasper actually said:

i always thought he was a great lead by example guy......but i never looked at him as someone who through his words was gonna fire up the team and get everybody behind him......"

It doesn't matter how respectfully you assert. You're just flat-out wrong.

lead by example is damning with faint praise.....especially in the context of the other things gasper said

anyone who wants to listen to what gasper said can get it here

Oct 3rd......hour 3.......9 minutes in

http://boston.cbslocal.com/audio/felger-massarotti/

You
Were
Wrong

Your own quote kills your argument, and you're already walking it back by trying to interpret Gasper's quote as "damning with faint praise".

Seriously, let it die.

You
Were
Wrong

Your own quote kills your argument, and you're already walking it back by trying to interpret Gasper's quote as "damning with faint praise".

Seriously, let it die.

sorry deus

im entitled to my opinion and point of view.....even if you think its wrong

you are not the arbiter of all things patriots......even if you want to be

brady is declining. it's obvious...as he's getting older. it's only normal.
it's become worse because belichick is surrounding him with garbage lineman and average wr's who can't create separation. add the dumb playcalling and what you have is a recipe for disaster. our line is so terrible. it's similar to the texans trying to protect david " used " car back in the day...

sorry deus

im entitled to my opinion and point of view.....even if you think its wrong

you are not the arbiter of all things patriots......even if you want to be

Again, this isn't an opinion issue. Your post was simply wrong. Flat out. Gaspar did not say what you said he did.

You can keep trolling the issue all you want, but you're never going to be right.

Again, this isn't an opinion issue. Your post was simply wrong. Flat out. Gaspar did not say what you said he did.

You can keep trolling the issue all you want, but you're never going to be right.

"even Gasper ( a brady homer) commented that Tom has never been the most natural leader of a locker room

Toms a good guy and has done amazing things for this franchise but he doesnt have the personality/"street cred" to "lead" in that sort of ray lewis way

which, in some ways, is a good thing:)"

my post characterized what he said just fine......can "lead by example" on field.....cant in locker room

and then i allude to personality and ray lewis' vocal style

you're wrong......im sorry......im going to church tomorrow and im gonna pray for you

Neat-spiderman.gif

"even Gasper ( a brady homer) commented that Tom has never been the most natural leader of a locker room

which, in some ways, is a good thing:)"

my post characterized what he said just fine......can "lead by example" on field.....cant in locker room

and then i allude to personality and ray lewis' vocal style

you're wrong......im sorry......im going to church tomorrow and im gonna pray for you

You got it wrong. The quotes prove it. Keep posting, though. My family is laughing their asses off about your posts.

"Didn't he read what he was going to post?" is the clubhouse leader, for the record.

i always thought he was a great lead by example guy

Still in the quotes.....

You got it wrong. The quotes prove it. Keep posting, though. My family is laughing their asses off about your posts.

"Didn't he read what he was going to post?" is the clubhouse leader, for the record.

your family is sitting around observing our back and forth on an Internet message board?......tomorrow cant wait.....im gonna pray for you tonight

your family is sitting around observing our back and forth on an Internet message board?......tomorrow cant wait.....im gonna pray for you tonight

No, I just showed the the thread. Now, we really need autoplay:

Last edited:
you are just getting loopy

anyone who wants to can look at my first posts in this thread and then listen to gasper here

http://boston.cbslocal.com/audio/felger-massarotti/

Oct 3rd......hour 3.......9 minutes in

and then decide if i mis-characterized what he said

the more the merrier

And I really don't care about your radio station, so stop trying to use Patsfans.com for free advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST