PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My opinion: Belichick's final season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look normally this is a panic thread, but just like how this whole videotaping I thought is nothing, well the more you think about it , this might not be Bill's choice if its his last yr...

1 Bob Kraft's image is more important to him

2 Krafts image of his team is very important him

3 This whole incident is going to cost Kraft money, like it or not, its going to cost him money...

4 Belichick has taken some hits now the last 2 yrs...

5 If Kraft did not know about this, and does not know what goes on in his business it wont be good...

Finally, if this is true about stealing video and radio signals , this could be a signifigant question into the minds of people is this dynasty real, which would truly break my heart and soul , since we as fans put our heart and soul into the team in this last 6 yrs and its become a barry bonds situation with a big asterisk... It will be the last straw for the Krafts...

Now do what I just said will happen, no, I think there will be a fine and be prepared to lose 3 or 4 draft picks... But this whole week has been a very huge buzz kill on what is suppose to be the best Pats season ever...

Also Kraft is head of the NFL Finance Committee and a close friend of the Commissioner. I guess Kraft's ability to make his team an example of cooperation with NFL rules is covered by #1.

In any case, I agree that Belichick leaving before next year is a live possibility.

Look normally this is a panic thread, but just like how this whole videotaping I thought is nothing, well the more you think about it , this might not be Bill's choice if its his last yr...

1 Bob Kraft's image is more important to him

2 Krafts image of his team is very important him

3 This whole incident is going to cost Kraft money, like it or not, its going to cost him money...

4 Belichick has taken some hits now the last 2 yrs...

5 If Kraft did not know about this, and does not know what goes on in his business it wont be good...

Finally, if this is true about stealing video and radio signals , this could be a signifigant question into the minds of people is this dynasty real, which would truly break my heart and soul , since we as fans put our heart and soul into the team in this last 6 yrs and its become a barry bonds situation with a big asterisk... It will be the last straw for the Krafts...

Now do what I just said will happen, no, I think there will be a fine and be prepared to lose 3 or 4 draft picks... But this whole week has been a very huge buzz kill on what is suppose to be the best Pats season ever...

If there is a bigger fan than me, i've never met him.

Post count? Pleaaaase! I bet I have thousands more posts than you, just not here.
I didn't mention post count. Stop trying to deflect the fact that you are a coward and a liar. I said I could read all your posts by clicking on your name and every one of them is anti-Patriot. I don't care if you have ten thousand posts at JetsInsider or FinHeaven or where ever. Post counts don't matter. It is what you say in the posts.

You claim to be a big fan, yet every single one of your post knocks the Patriots.

You pretend to be a Pats fan so you can say, "Our team is an embarrassment." But the only embarrassment is you getting caught being a troll, and a sneaking lying troll at that.

Even Aquaboy, for all his faults, was open about who his team was.

Hey, be a fan of another team if you want. Just stop with the cowardly lying, Toto. You don't like the Pats? Join the Jealous Club. The country is full of jealous fans who wish their team was one half as good as the Patriots.

Last edited:
3 This whole incident is going to cost Kraft money, like it or not, its going to cost him money......
It won't cost him 1/100th of the money BB earned for him by turning the team into a perennial winner.

And what is costs him won't be 1/100th of what he will lose by firing BB, especially if the team doesn't win another SB after the firing.

This whole thread is stupid.

I didn't mention post count. Stop trying to deflect the fact that you are a coward and a liar. I said I could read all your posts by clicking on your name and every one of them is anti-Patriot. I don't care if you have ten thousand posts at JetsInsider or FinHeaven or where ever. Post counts don't matter. It is what you say in the posts.

You claim to be a big fan, yet every single one of your post knocks the Patriots.

You pretend to be a Pats fan so you can say, "Our team is an embarrassment." But the only embarrassment is you getting caught being a troll, and a sneaking lying troll at that.

Even Aquaboy, for all his faults, was open about who his team was.

Hey, be a fan of another team if you want. Just stop with the cowardly lying, Toto. You don't like the Pats? Join the Jealous Club. The country is full of jealous fans who wish their team was one half as good as the Patriots.

You really are not a smart individual.
Speaking of liars, show me where I "knock" the Pats?
Seriously, show me ONE post that knocks the Pats? You say all my posts bash the Pats so go for it.
I simply said what Belichick allowed to continue happening was stupid given thay they were told to knock it off. The Patriots are bigger than one person, believe it or not. Now show that all my posts bash the "Patriots".

If anything, the stuff from this week leads me to believe that Belichick will STAY LONGER. He'll want to extend the Legacy he started here and basically use the continuation of the Super Bowl run as an F you "Told ya so." And he will. He's not going anywhere - especially now.

Last edited:
I think we have to prepare for the strong possibility Belichick walks away after the season.
Here's a guy who hates distractions, and he is the cause (imo) of the biggest distraction the team has ever faced.
Players will be fed stupid questions all year from both the ignorant and the biased.
Players' past achievements will wrongly be brought into question. Even Brady's legacy will be questioned.

I don't think we should hold our breath waiting for any explanation or apology from the coach for this "league matter".
I have never been a "in Bill we trust" guy. and I know there are those who will defend him no matter what...
I just happen to think us fans matter, and this scandal affects us, too, not just those within the organization.

A month from now when the Pats travel to TX Stadium, all of this will be forgotten.

Look at the Mike Vike scandal-noone talks about it anymore.

It won't cost him 1/100th of the money BB earned for him by turning the team into a perennial winner.

And what is costs him won't be 1/100th of what he will lose by firing BB, especially if the team doesn't win another SB after the firing.

This whole thread is stupid.

Not stupid when I hear some fans, saying Im not going games, cancel my tickets for this fraud team... Ive heard some assinine people say that.. Now I know people would give up there left arm for season tix, and there is about a million people on the season ticket list.. But beside's the fine I see, Kraft could be hurt at the gate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back