PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

my encounter with borges

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
i saw him walking through the parking lot at gillete and i yelled to him"bilecheck is the best coach in the league you cant argue with 3 rings" his respose f--- belicheck" enough said

I've e-mailed with Borges several times. He is an unbelievably passive-aggressive JERK and his rage issues with BB are ridiculous.

patsgo said:
i saw him walking through the parking lot at gillete and i yelled to him"bilecheck is the best coach in the league you cant argue with 3 rings" his respose f--- belicheck" enough said

You saw him in a parking lot and didn't run his a** down? What the hell were you thinking. I blame you for letting all of Patriots nation down.

patsgo said:

Sounds made up. The media has their own place to park. What would someone like Borges be doing walking around in the parking lot? Where exactley did you see him because I doubt he's hanging out tailgating with Patriots fans.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Sounds made up. The media has their own place to park. What would someone like Borges be doing walking around in the parking lot? Where exactley did you see him because I doubt he's hanging out tailgating with Patriots fans.

You'd know.... Ron.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Hate to do it, but I agree with you.

And I can't imagine him ever actually saying "FXXX BB". Talk about a stupid move.

Last edited:
Patjew said:
Hade to do it, but I agree with you.

And I can't imagine him ever actually saying "FXXX BB". Talk about a stupid move.

I could easily see Borges saying "F--- Belichick" to a fan who was jeering him. And he could have been walking to wherever the press corps parking is at the stadium. Story rings true to me.

patsgo said:

Why were you at Gillete yesterday?

Seymour93 said:
Why were you at Gillete yesterday?

Where did he say it was yesterday?

mgcolby said:
Where did he say it was yesterday?

Oops. He didn't. Just wondering how the hell patsgo runs into Borges, who according to most accounts rarely travels out to Foxboro, on a weekday.

patsgo said:

Why didn't you KICK HIM IN THE ASS???:p

I'm Ron Borges? said:

Do you know this or are you assuming they have their own place to park??

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Geez, Borges really is going off the deep end. Now he's talking about himself in the 3rd person.

I think the (lack of) coherence in his post signaled the fact that this is completely made up.

It's a point well taken, though.

fgssand said:
Do you know this or are you assuming they have their own place to park??
I know for a fact they have their own place to park, as I used to work security there and still have friends who work at the Razor. They usually park around back and have to check-in in the back of the stadium, near the practice fields. The closest fans that can park near them are the fans in the clubhouses.
Not saying Borges wasn't wandering around, cause he could have been, but just clearing up a point of contention.

Last edited:
Justice said:
I know for a fact they have their own place to park, as I used to work security there and still have friends who work at the Razor. They usually park around back and have to check-in in the back of the stadium, near the practice fields. The closest fans that can park near them are the fans in the clubhouses.
Not saying Borges wasn't wandering around, cause he could have been, but just clearing up a point of contention.

I also know for a fact that as recent as two weeks ago I ran into several reporters parking by the Pro Shop as they made their way into the Pro Shop and through a back door inside the Pro Shop.

So - it is very possible that the original poster ran into Borges right there.

fgssand said:
I also know for a fact that as recent as two weeks ago I ran into several reporters parking by the Pro Shop as they made their way into the Pro Shop and through a back door inside the Pro Shop.

So - it is very possible that the original poster ran into Borges right there.

He hasn't responded to any of our questions, so I think he's BSing.

Seymour93 said:
He hasn't responded to any of our questions, so I think he's BSing.

Good point Sey

i have no reason to make it up if you guts dont want to believe it thats your right, i dint have time to sit and make things up, it was in the club seat parking on a game day and he was walking to the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft