Not open for further replies.
Borges never fails to out-scum himself.

Ron Borges's beef with the Patriots goes all the way back to the days

of Raymond Berry. Ron found out about a drug situation with regard to

the team. Berry got Ron to sit on the story for a few days. In the

meantime, Ray double crossed Ron and released the story to all of

the media.

Up until this incident , Ron treated the Pats fairly. Now, he is a just

pain in the neck lookng to agitate the fans.

That's a long time to hold a grudge. How do you know about the drug story?????

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Sounds made up. The media has their own place to park. What would someone like Borges be doing walking around in the parking lot? Where exactley did you see him because I doubt he's hanging out tailgating with Patriots fans.

Probably siphoning gas.:D

Last edited:
Attention: Ochmed Jones

The story of widespread drug use by the Patriots broke in the

newspapers the day after they lost the 1986 Super Bowl.

patsgo said:
i have no reason to make it up if you guts dont want to believe it thats your right, i dint have time to sit and make things up, it was in the club seat parking on a game day and he was walking to the stadium
You know this crowd, they make the IRS look tame. Next time bring back his head as a receipt. :p

It must have been opening day then because Ron was not at Gillette for the Denver game, and told mini-me Felger he didn't even get to watch it on TV since his new baby boy <shudder> was being christened this past Sunday.

MoLewisrocks said:
It must have been opening day then because Ron was not at Gillette for the Denver game, and told mini-me Felger he didn't even get to watch it on TV since his new baby boy <shudder> was being christened this past Sunday.

Shudder is an understatement, maybe he will become a househusband.. or even a better a house *****.

MoLewisrocks said:

What is the MATTER with you women?

PatsWickedPissah said:
What is the MATTER with you women?

Clearly he must have had to pull a Tom Cruise and hire her to carry his child because no woman with any self respect would allow that man to inpregnate her.

I saw Ron Borges drinking a pina colada at Trader Vicks......his hair was perfect.

GJAJ15 said:
Shudder is an understatement, maybe he will become a househusband.. or even a better a house *****.

Ya! He's desperate enough!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
MoLewisrocks said:

Damn Mo! Now I'm definately not sleeping tonight!:eek:

Isn't he something like 65 years old?

Willie55 said:
Isn't he something like 65 years old?

If you look carefully, you'll see the fangs.

Explains everything.

Ronnnie-boy I got one thing to say to you and I hope you take it to heart: the next time you hire a prostitute, buy some condoms.

Gently now folks, lets not attack family members of reviled individuals until they go out of their way to attract our attention. Wrong gives us enough fodder to allow our less charitable natures free rein, no need to take it out on an innocent wife. If she's any kind of spouse, I'm sure she suffers enough seeing her hubby castigated, however much he's earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back