PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My 1,000th POST!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This should be my 1,000th post here!!!! That should get me on the second team NOW!!!! Congratulations again to the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS....AFC EAST CHAMPIONS 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f' the colts!!!! f' the doofins (especially since we won today and don't have to rely on their sorry a##es getting it done!)

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........and Merry Christmas/happy holidays to all of you!!!!!!!

This should be my 1,000th post here!!!! That should get me on the second team NOW!!!! Congratulations again to the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS....AFC EAST CHAMPIONS 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f' the colts!!!! f' the doofins (especially since we won today and don't have to rely on their sorry a##es getting it done!)

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........and Merry Christmas/happy holidays to all of you!!!!!!!

Congrats STC.......nice to see a classy poster make his 1,000!!!

CONGRATS PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

We have been waiting for you to step up and make a big play - well done, I knew you had it in you!

This is only my 100th post, but this thread seemed like a good place to put it

This is only my 100th post, but this thread seemed like a good place to put it

alright man!!!...good to have you on here!!!

Congrats. Now you have me looking over my shoulder. :D

No need to worry....it'll take me years to hit 18,000 posts NEM......wow.......that's unreal....thanks

Congrats STC.......nice to see a classy poster make his 1,000!!!

CONGRATS PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

Thanks Fgssand...appreciate that comment....hope you are having a happy holiday season....GO PATS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back