PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/15/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
August 15, 2006 (Afternoon Session 4:30-6:30)

Just got in from today's single session and there's not much to report. (I'm soooo playing catch-up due to my technical woes here that it's just as well...)

* Guys wore shorts, shoulder pads and helmets.

* The VIP section was packed and spilled over on to the hill on the other side of the stands.

* Pace was slow and lots of scout work was done to prepare for Arizona. Some of the players being represented by scout jerseys were Edwards (83), Wilson (24), Boldin (81)...

* Ex-PUPpies and Atlanta scratches Seymour, Koppen, Harrison were back on the field tonight and Rodney spent a good deal of time involved in the plays.

* Faulk was back in his regular jersey shedding the red no-contact jersey that he wore yesterday.

* Ben Watson stood out during drills connecting with Brady all night.

* Catch of the Night: Long bomb from Brady to Caldwell at the post being covered by newbie Gemara Williams (42).

* Light and Mankins took a lap together form a false start.

* While the punt team was on the main field, Brady did some one on one screen work with Maroney and Dillon in the left field.

* Erik Davis did some self prescribed pushups during the Square Drill.

* The boys have taken to woooo-ing and chanting as the competition between Gostkowski and Gramatica heats up at camp and were boisterous as each lined up... Both took 4 attempts at the end of practice and it looked to me that Gramatica hit all 4 of his but Gostkowski missed one of his, however it was so close that I could be wrong as others say it looked good from their vantage...

* Fashion Update: Rookies were supporting Chrome Domes... so either they've been allowed to completely shave off the "creative haircuts" or the Cue-Ball was the signature coif of the Class of 2006. Corey Mays was also allowed to keep his dreads like our #1 pick Maroney. Favoring Man Capris for the evening were Tebucky, Graham, and Lonie.

* DBs signed, along with Brady, Vrabel, Maroney and others... Many fans walked away happy as the depth was single file at the ropes.

Tomorrow is a double and I'll be there... Check out the sounds of this session on Podcast #83. www.patriotworld.com

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/15

bruschifan1 said:
August 15, 2006 (Afternoon Session 4:30-6:30)

Just got in from today's single session and there's not much to report. (I'm soooo playing catch-up due to my technical woes here that it's just as well...)

* Guys wore shorts, shoulder pads and helmets.

* The VIP section was packed and spilled over on to the hill on the other side of the stands.

* Pace was slow and lots of scout work was done to prepare for Arizona. Some of the players being represented by scout jerseys were Edwards (83), Wilson (24), Boldin (81)...

* Ex-PUPpies and Atlanta scratches Seymour, Koppen, Harrison were back on the field tonight and Rodney spent a good deal of time involved in the plays.:rocker:

* Faulk was back in his regular jersey shedding the red no-contact jersey that he wore yesterday.

* Ben Watson stood out during drills connecting with Brady all night.

* Catch of the Night: Long bomb from Brady to Caldwell at the post being covered by newbie Gemara Williams (42).

* Light and Mankins took a lap together form a false start.

* While the punt team was on the main field, Brady did some one on one screen work with Maroney and Dillon in the left field.

* Erik Davis did some self prescribed pushups during the Square Drill.

* The boys have taken to woooo-ing and chanting as the competition between Gostkowski and Gramatica heats up at camp and were boisterous as each lined up... Both took 4 attempts at the end of practice and it looked to me that Gramatica hit all 4 of his but Gostkowski missed one of his, however it was so close that I could be wrong as others say it looked good from their vantage...

* Fashion Update: Rookies were supporting Chrome Domes... so either they've been allowed to completely shave off the "creative haircuts" or the Cue-Ball was the signature coif of the Class of 2006. Corey Mays was also allowed to keep his dreads like our #1 pick Maroney. Favoring Man Capris for the evening were Tebucky, Graham, and Lonie.

* DBs signed, along with Brady, Vrabel, Maroney and others... Many fans walked away happy as the depth was single file at the ropes.

Tomorrow is a double and I'll be there... Check out the sounds of this session on Podcast #83. www.patriotworld.com

Thanks again Mrs B.

Did you notice if any of the guys were traded today? Actually, is there anyone left who hasn't been traded today?

Last edited:

B.B. said he has no intention of trading Mrs. B this season.
Thank goodness.

PATSNUTme said:
Thanks again Mrs B.

Did you notice if any of the guys were traded today? Actually, is there anyone left who hasn't been traded today?

I hear they're looking to move Watson for some LB help. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back