PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More PROOF that the NFL is against the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st tiebreaker is head to head with identical records...the Pats have held THAT on the Rats all season so far...no?

======================================================

I still hold to my assesment the Jets were in 1st for a week, by the verry narrowest of margin granted.

See my edit above.

The official NFL rules preclude you from maintaining that faulty premise.

He has patience. He has brain cells. He was in high school when Favre first toyed with retirement...

He is... The Hero.

xass__1226322898_3528.jpg

Suck it, Jets fans. ;)

Last edited:

=======================================================

Whatever, what I want to know now is who will lead the AFCE if and when the Jets beat the Pats on Thurs.

Any Idea?

Whatever, what I want to know now is who will lead the AFCE if and when the Jets beat the Pats on Thurs.

Any Idea?

Gunnails, drugs are NOT the answer.

Last edited:

Any Idea?

I don't think bravado is a good way to respond to being wrong. Take your licks like a man.

Embrace the hate in 2008!

It doesn't matter. The point is that there are people on this board who actually think a $40 billion-dollar corporation secretly adjusted their week 9 online NFL standings in the Jets' favor just to mess with Patriots fans, as opposed to it just being an error or a glitch in a computer program. If you think human beings did this on purpose just to stick it to the Pats, you probably need to be eating dinner through a straw in a managed care facility somewhere.

I don't think bravado is a good way to respond to being wrong. Take your licks like a man.

===================================================

I am not wrong.....................................

Stamps feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL.com had it right.

This is frustrating,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I will forever more plead no contest, and will admit ofcourse that as of the Pats win over the Bill, they are in sole possesion of the AFCE,

=================================================

Jets were in 1st from the time they beat the Bills till the time the Pats beat the Bills, about a week.
Not much to hang my hat on, but I will take it.

How I figured it was because all the AFCE teams had not played each other that Head to Head did not come into play, and the Jets were 2-1 in the div. while the Pats were, 1-1, Now all AFCE teams have played and the Pats are in 1st via head to head.
What site were you looking on? The Jets were never in first, nor should they have been.

NFL.com tiebreaking:

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).

It's the very first one.

Pats: 1-0 vs Jets
Jets: 0-1 vs Pats

He has patience. He has brain cells. He was in high school when Favre first toyed with retirement...

He is... The Hero.

xass__1226322898_3528.jpg

Suck it, Jets fans. ;)
lol awesome.

It doesn't matter. The point is that there are people on this board who actually think a $40 billion-dollar corporation secretly adjusted their week 9 online NFL standings in the Jets' favor just to mess with Patriots fans, as opposed to it just being an error or a glitch in a computer program. If you think human beings did this on purpose just to stick it to the Pats, you probably need to be eating dinner through a straw in a managed care facility somewhere.

Ragu?

uh...anybody know who THIS psychopath is? Obviously another crazed J.I. refugee...

===================================================

I am not wrong.....................................

Stamps feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL.com had it right.

This is frustrating,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I will forever more plead no contest, and will admit ofcourse that as of the Pats win over the Bill, they are in sole possesion of the AFCE,

Then maybe you should change your little line under your name there... at least for the next four days, right? :rolleyes:

Any Idea?

You are making an awfully HUGE assumption there Gunnails. Though I have to give credit to the Jets for pummelling the Rams, and putting together a whopping 2 games in a row, that doesn't mean that they are guaranteed a win over the Pats. Hell, you or one of your delusional cohorts was on here telling us how the Jets would whip the Pats the 1st time. And we know that didn't happen.

So, before you go pounding on your chest like the Jets are the next big thing, just remember that your team lost to the pathetic RAIDERS.

uh...anybody know who THIS psychopath is? Obviously another crazed J.I. refugee...

Let me get this straight. You think ESPN tweaked the standings on purpose because they hate the Patriots so much -- and you think I'm a psychopath?

The paranoia on this board is amazing.

Exactly. Why does everyone here give a damn what the media paints us as? The team seems to be perfectly fine with being labeled the "bad guys". Why can we not accept it? Everytime you make a thread like this to whine and complain, you feed the media exactly what it was looking for.

Let me get this straight. You think ESPN tweaked the standings on purpose because they hate the Patriots so much -- and you think I'm a psychopath?

Such things would not be mutually exclusive...

What site were you looking on? The Jets were never in first, nor should they have been.

NFL.com tiebreaking:

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).It's the very first one.

Pats: 1-0 vs Jets
Jets: 0-1 vs Pats

lol awesome.

===============================================

3 teams tied at 5-3 but not all three teams have played, how can you give H to H to the Pats when they have not played the Bills?

YOU CAN"T, YOU HAVE TO GO BEST DIV RECORD THAT EARLY IN SEASON.

Pats are now in first, congrats.

===============================================

3 teams tied at 5-3 but not all three teams have played, how can you give H to H to the Pats when they have not played the Bills?

YOU CAN"T, YOU HAVE TO GO BEST DIV RECORD THAT EARLY IN SEASON.

Pats are now in first, congrats.

NFL Tie-Breaking Procedures

Then maybe you should change your little line under your name there... at least for the next four days, right? :rolleyes:

====================================================

And so I shall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back