PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More PROOF that the NFL is against the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all out to get us!!!! WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHH!!

We know that you cry all the time. Its the only way you seem to be able to get attention.

Never said that they were all out to get the Patriots. But only a total moron would deny that the Patriots have been on the sh!t end of the stick the last two years when it came to the Mannings. From the BS call against Hobbs, to the non-call on Hayden for raping Caldwell in the endzone, to Mike Carey NOT blowing the whistle in the SB and then admitting that he should have. Never mind that fiasco from last year with the Jets that was much ado about nothing.

Please do us all a favor, just admit that you are really a Jets Fan and then leave.

What a dumb thread.

You guys spent all of last year talking about how you didn't give a damn, screw everyone else, scoring "FU TD's" out the wazoo every chance you got and now you get touchy because of a commercial? Only a Pats fan........

I wonder if they'll play the ad before the start of the game thursday night in the stadium? Wouldn't that fire the crowd up! :D

Last edited:
They're marketing the Patriots as the bad guys. Why am I not surprised?

Oh well. Sometimes it's fun to root for the bad guy. :D

Last year I've accepted that the Pats will never be liked. If they are ever appreciated at all outside of Patriots fans, it will be years down the road when virtually every crucial player on the team has retired.

Let them make Favre the hero and the Pats the villians all they want. Embrace the hate.;)

Last edited:
The "hero" ran up the score today in the 4th quarter, and no one will say a peep about it.

The "hero" ran up the score today in the 4th quarter, and no one will say a peep about it.

NOW come on.....they would never imagine a 37 year old QB running up the score.....

BUT.....they can imagine a team from NEW ENGLAND performing better than other teams this year and DESTROYING their reputation over it.....

:ditto: The commercial didn't bother me on any fan type level but I was waiting for the same "unsportsmanlike" conduct the Patriots were accused of to surface.
.........:pigsfly:.......

Last edited:
If I am Kraft, I am on the phone with Goodell having it pulled because it bad publicity for the team or telling him that there will be an injunction awaiting the league by Monday afternoon.

Not likely but I would remind the commish who votes to renew his contract......
Rivals?? Aren't you supposed to play more than a few times (Pats-Colts) to be rivals? Favre has played the Pats by my count 5 times in his career, Super Bowl,1997,2002, the 35-0 blowout in 2006 and week two this year.....

This message is hidden because Patslifer is on your ignore list.

Ahhh - the beauty of the Ignore List.

Now if everyone would stop quoting the troll! :D

Simple marketing to sell eyeballs to subscribe to NFLN.
Hyping 'Favre the Hero' resonates with fans of 30 or so teams. Only Pats fans, who are gonna watch anyway, object. Sometimes the Hero dies in the end. Usually I hate those kinda stories, but I'll make an exception Thursday night.

Hey NFLN, a big GFY!

Last edited:
This is another example of how biased Goodell is.

The guy is a former Jets employee, obviously this commercial was okay'd by him and it reflects his own worldview as it pertains to the upcoming game.

If Favre is a hero, he's more like the spleen than anything.

Anyway, I've said it before, I'll say it again...

sxnzdhroo9bv7zkqefy.jpg

Not likely but I would remind the commish who votes to renew his contract......
Rivals?? Aren't you supposed to play more than a few times (Pats-Colts) to be rivals? Favre has played the Pats by my count 5 times in his career, Super Bowl,1997,2002, the 35-0 blowout in 2006 and week two this year.....

Seriously. I'm more annoyed by Lord Favre being called a "rival" of the evil hoodie wearing sith lord or whatever they call BB nowadays. :banned:

The paranoia on this board is amazing.

It irritates us, but it's just good marketing. With every @$$ whoopin' delivered last season, the pats had one more fanbase of haters looking for any reason to hate. The pats are the evil invaders, and Brett Farve just might be the hero that saves the world from said invaders. Who doesn't want an opportunity to see their conquerers fall?

The new marketing campaign for this weeks game where they tought Brett Favre as the "HERO" and that he's going up against his "RIVALS".

Give me a friggin break. Nothing like the league throwing the Pats under the bus and equating them with being evil here.

If I am Kraft, I am on the phone with Goodell having it pulled because it bad publicity for the team or telling him that there will be an injunction awaiting the league by Monday afternoon.

some people never change

Not that it's any surprise, but ESPN's bias for the Jets over the Pats continues as well... in their standings, they list New York over New England in the AFC East, even though we hold the tie breaker by BEATING THE JETS.

Not that it's any surprise, but ESPN's bias for the Jets over the Pats continues as well... in their standings, they list New York over New England in the AFC East, even though we hold the tie breaker by BEATING THE JETS.

I would be highly surprised if the guy updating the standings for espn.com is even a salaried employee. Almost guaranteed, it's a 19 year-old intern working in a windowless office somewhere underneath the cafeteria. And you think he's following a secret directive by the ESPN management to tweak Patriots fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back