Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, I'm being silly. I think you are too for imagining that the

Pats have the salary cap room to sign this guy. Peppers is a terrific

player who will want to be paid accordingly. I imagine that he will

expect Haynesworth money or more. How much chance do you think

the Pats would have of re-signing Mankins, Wilfork, and Seymour if

they break the bank for Peppers? Look at the trouble the Eagles brought

upon themselves by signing Asante Samuels.

Ok, If Julius Peppers is true to his word about playing OLB in a 3-4 than he will and should be payed like one of the best 3-4 OLB (even tho he hasnt played a down at OLB...officially) James Harrison
IMO James Harrison is one of the best 3-4 OLB. A Pro Bowler and the reinging DPOTY. If we gave Peppers a contract (6 years 60 Mill with about 20-25 in bonuses) along with giving up a Green and/or a Watson to Carolina plus the numerous cuts that will be maded during camp, Julius Peppers could be a New England Patriot.

Ok, If Julius Peppers is true to his word about playing OLB in a 3-4 than he will and should be payed like one of the best 3-4 OLB (even tho he hasnt played a down at OLB...officially) James Harrison
IMO James Harrison is one of the best 3-4 OLB. A Pro Bowler and the reinging DPOTY. If we gave Peppers a contract (6 years 60 Mill with about 20-25 in bonuses) along with giving up a Green and/or a Watson to Carolina plus the numerous cuts that will be maded during camp, Julius Peppers could be a New England Patriot.
I really doubt this will happen...The Pats do NOT want problems like the Eagles had...

I really doubt this will happen...The Pats do NOT want problems like the Eagles had...

Yes because Playing in the NFC Championship game and then going out and having the good offseason they had would be the worst thing that could happen to us.

I'm just not that concerned about losing out on the Jason Taylor race. The pass rush is already more than capable. Would it have been better, sure, but let's not think the defense is Lions-esque just yet.

My blog on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore