PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Evidence The Dynasty is Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is, its a typical troll defense mechanism - we've seen it here many times.

I don't think you are a troll, but after only 10/11 posts people aren't going to find it easy to know where you are coming from.

Plus, how can you prove you have a season ticket...like, right now?

NM

Point taken. I could show you my credit card statement, but that would make both of us cry.

Point taken. I could show you my credit card statement, but that would make both of us cry.

You could just take a photo of the little book they come in, or take a picture if your season ticket holder ID card.....

You could just take a photo of the little book they come in, or take a picture if your season ticket holder ID card.....
How do we know it's him? We'll need biometric information to be sure. Please include your retina scan, Dozer.

Wow, you guys are serious pu*sies. I'm guessing I've had season tickets longer than all of you. It was a joke, las Baggas de Douche.

In 1998, he founded the Kraft Group to serve as the holding company for the family's varied business interests, whose holdings include the Rand-Whitney Group, Rand-Whitney Containerboard, International Forest Products, the New England Revolution and a portfolio of more than 30 private equity investments.

NOT

mac%20&%20cheese%20019.jpg

How do we know it's him? We'll need biometric information to be sure. Please include your retina scan, Dozer.

Too easy to fake. I'm going to need a pic of him posting on PatsFans while holding today's newspaper and giving a DNA sample to a qualified professional, who will then put the sample in a manila envelope, seal it in wax with the crest of the King, and give it to a trusted courier for transit across peasant country.

Include the retina scan, though.

Whats wrong with that, as means of evidence? Would a non-fan have season tickets? It's not the end-all, but it's something.

I think almost any of us on here (with the exception of you) are more of a fan than just about anyone who owns club or suite seats.

I think almost any of us on here (with the exception of you) are more of a fan than just about anyone who owns club or suite seats.

Why would you say "With the exception of you"? Oh, you're right, maybe I'm not a fan after all, I posted a joke about the Pats.

Too easy to fake. I'm going to need a pic of him posting on PatsFans while holding today's newspaper and giving a DNA sample to a qualified professional, who will then put the sample in a manila envelope, seal it in wax with the crest of the King, and give it to a trusted courier for transit across peasant country.

Include the retina scan, though.

DNA Sample? I'll send a blue dress from the Lewinsky collection along :eek:

Hey Bob, I love your macaroni.

Wow, you guys are serious pu*sies. I'm guessing I've had season tickets longer than all of you. It was a joke, las Baggas de Douche.

I didn't realize that PeeWee's Playhouse offered up season tickets. I'd ask you to tell us how you got them, but well, that would be TMI.

I didn't realize that PeeWee's Playhouse offered up season tickets. I'd ask you to tell us how you got them, but well, that would be TMI.

I don't even know what the hell thats supposed to mean.

I'm guessing you're a public employee, and you were hired to fill a quota. Let me know if you stumble across any of those very dangerous Mooninites, i hear they're going for big bucks on eBay.

Last edited:
I don't even know what the hell thats supposed to mean.

I'm guessing you're a public employee, and you were hired to fill a quota. Let me know if you stumble across any of those very dangerous Mooninites, i hear they're going for big bucks on eBay.

Who cares what his job is? I guess you're just more important than everyone else. You're probably one of those bandwagoners who has money and bought club seats after the 2001 season.

Who cares what his job is? I guess you're just more important than everyone else. You're probably one of those bandwagoners who has money and bought club seats after the 2001 season.

I don't know why, but I do care what his job is. I spent all day caring.

So, you're going to use the "You must be a Bandwagoner" bull**** overused accusation to counteract my earlier "I'm a season ticket holder" bull**** anti-troll defense. Touche. You got me. Pray excuse me now, I must do some research, I did not know we had a team in this area prior to 2001.

I'm not sure, but there may have been an overreaction or two in this thread. :D

I'm not sure, but there may have been an overreaction or two in this thread. :D

I agree. Most of them are mine, I'll admit.

I will lay it out, and people can believe me or not, there's not too much more to say about it....

I KNEW the Bob Kraft did not own the Mac&Cheese company. I saw the link on Google news that Kraft profits were down. I posted this thread, with a title that probably irked everyone. Everyone accused me of being an idiot, (probly becuase of the thread title), which may be true, but not for the reason they think. So on and so forth.

Now, will the Pats trade their 2 First rounders to move up to draft a WR? :D

Last edited:
I agree. Most of them are mine, I'll admit.

I will lay it out, and people can believe me or not, there's not too much more to say about it....

I KNEW the Bob Kraft did not own the Mac&Cheese company. I saw the link on Google news that Kraft profits were down. I posted this thread, with a title that probably irked everyone. Everyone accused me of being an idiot, (probly becuase of the thread title), which may be true, but not for the reason they think. So on and so forth.

Now, will the Pats trade their 2 First rounders to move up to draft a WR? :D

That's the dumbest package ever. They should throw in their 2nd, too!

If one reads this entire thread at one sitting, the problem is apparent.

A joke is only a joke if people laugh.

If you think you are telling a joke and no one laughs, then either you are not being funny or you are a terrible joke teller.

You must either learn to tell funnier jokes or learn to tell them better.

Or you can accuse the world of not having a sense of humor and call them douche bags.

It is funnier if you do the second choice. People will laugh right away.

If one reads this entire thread at one sitting, the problem is apparent.

A joke is only a joke if people laugh.

If you think you are telling a joke and no one laughs, then either you are not being funny or you are a terrible joke teller.

You must either learn to tell funnier jokes or learn to tell them better.

Or you can accuse the world of not having a sense of humor and call them douche bags.

It is funnier if you do the second choice. People will laugh right away.

... except for the ones who don't get it.

:wha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back