PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: TEN @ DEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I thought Young made a liar out of me. Now he flip-flopped. We'll know next year or the year after. Some projects take time.

My original theory was that running QBs have such a poor track record in the NFL that it was a poor choice.

My other pet theory is that we've already seen what the best of them could do - and that would be Randall Cunningham. Even Randall didn't win a SB then I have a hard time believing that somebody like Mike Vick or Vince Young will.

I'm almost sure they will not because knees only last so long in the NFL when you challenge fat guys man up.

Young sucks. If he has any hope as a project it will likely be long after he has moved on to another team.

I was absolutely pissed that the Titans were stupid enough to take him, and I still am.

Between the dumbass Jags and Titans, they will never have a QB worth a crap to compete in that division.

well they said fisher was arguing about at the half and how he being a member of the competition committee will take this up further this week.. ...i just laugh when all these members of the competition committee have plays and rules blow up in the own faces
:confused:

Who said Fischer would take it up within the committee? And what "play" or "rule" blew up in his face?? certainly, that play warranted an official booth review. Had that happened to NE IN INDY, you'd be LIVID, no doubt.

What game did you watch. Young's receivers couldn't catch a cold last night. His defense was terrible and special teams gave up a huge play. The guy had to play from behind the whole time. I thought he played his butt off but 1 out of 11 isn't going to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes