PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football Debacle: Phins at Jests

Game ball: Nick Folk

And this is why I say you never, ever root for the JEST.

The best case scenario is you have a horribly unclean feeling.

The Jets are pure vomit and I feel bad insulting vomit by associating it with the Jets.

Why the hell is Ray Lewis on television? He should just shut up and leave.

Man the Jets are good. Definitely gonna win the SB within the next 5 years for sure!

Deep thoughts, by Marty Mornhinweg:

When you don't trust your QB and you can't pass protect worth a damn, it is always best to throw only in obvious passing situations. Don't make it easy on him by giving him easy targets against a stacked box on first down and for God's sake, do as deep a drop as possible on 3rd and long when just inside field goal position.

Good win for the finnegans. Dion sims is good. We screwed the pooch by not drafting him.

Deep thoughts, by Marty Mornhinweg:

When you don't trust your QB and you can't pass protect worth a damn, it is always best to throw only in obvious passing situations. Don't make it easy on him by giving him easy targets against a stacked box on first down and for God's sake, do as deep a drop as possible on 3rd and long when just inside field goal position.

All Smith had to do was not take a sack. He could have thrown the ball straight into the ground.

That's not on Mornhinweg. That's on Geno and the OL. Mostly Geno

and people think Jets will give us a tough game in NY coming up....
Sadly, they will. For whatever reason. I know they're a joke, but I believe in the end it will be an "Escape from NY". Gut tells me that game, not SD, will be our biggest scare over the next 4 weeks. Can't explain.

It 's what my spiritual guide told me.

spock 2.jpg

The Dolphins beat the living hell out of the Patriots earlier. It would be stupid not to be wary.
Beat the living bejesus. Beat the tar. The snot and the stuffing.

Hopefully the pats will be ready freddy.

The Dolphins beat the living hell out of the Patriots earlier. It would be stupid not to be wary.

Ah you chicken littles are absolutely hysterical.

On any given Sunday...

But you can say that about the Broncos playing the Raiders in a few weeks. But I wouldn't be betting money on it unless the Broncos have a huge wave of injuries.

Great, I've been playing since the late 80's. So such a seasoned musician such as yourself you should recognize his contribution without me educating you. If not then you're clueless - end of story.

good for you, little groupie boy...so, I'll bet you got a mean D-C-G chord change you learned from all this Bruce idolatry. Stevie Van Zandt PLAYED the guitar in the E Street band. The entire group was an A plus ensemble...all they needed was the Fraud as a frontman and the girls to believe in his "sensitive Jersey guy" schtick. The truth is he was an OUTSIDER when South Side Johnny and the Asbury Jukes were ripping it up. Then , Van Zandt collaborated with him(South Side) on a number of hits during Springsteen's E Street rise because THEY were the REAL architects of the Jersey Shore sound. I was living in NYC in the 70's and working for a number of big acts doing tours. I'd see Johnny and Stevie all the time at CBGB's and the 82 Club on 4th street. Never ever saw "the Boss" anywhere and the reason why is he's the Kenny Rogers of "rock" music. Planet Springsteen. No wonder he's latched onto Bono and the rest of that "Save The World" claptrap.

I see you don't know what a Chicken Little actually is. Not surprising.

I get that you don't see yourself as one but there are a good amount of people on here that consider you one. You are the prototypical "I'm right, you're wrong, end of argument" chicken little.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back