PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football 11/23

Ivory tackled hard by his dreads!

I'm amazed more guys aren't pulled down by the hair it's completely legal and has to hurt!

I would like to see the jets vs the bucs in a loser leaves the league forever match.

The Bucs can stay. They've given us some nice gifts (Talib, Blount, Wright) so I don't dislike them no matter how bad they are.

That is Saints ball

Play like a Jet!!!!

images

Holy crap, that commercial. I quit smoking years ago, but i might start drinking again to erase that image.

The Bucs can stay. They've given us some nice gifts (Talib, Blount, Wright) so I don't dislike them no matter how bad they are.
We can use them as a farm system, jets vs bills vs titans vs jaguars the winner gets to stay in the league.

WOW my online stream is like 5 minutes behind

There's going to be a riot in Ferguson tonight.

Rex Ryan is going to be canned soon. I love it

Buffalo- jets game is definitely fixed. no way buffalo scores 31 points on their own. I suppose it makes the people of buffalo who are in 7 feet of snow feel better.

LOL Jets are toast!!! Boobee in from 30, 38-3, LOL I feel. Fifty burger coming on!!!!!

The Ryan brothers are coaching some fine defenses this season.

Do the Jets get mathematically eliminated from the playoffs with this loss today? Guaranteed to have a losing season and already eliminated from contention for the division, they have to be getting close.

Also, how is that a catch???

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back