PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football 11/23

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The Jets are about to kickoff...I have a radio stream going...all the Jet former players and coaches are picking the Jets in this game...and by a large margin. Seems Buffalo doesn't have a chance...we'll see

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play

Ford field looks just under half full. Not bad under the circumstances..

Jets offense...lol

Supposedly the Bills-Jets game was to be televised on CBS, but my local CBS station is airing Wheel of Fortune?

I was curious to see how sparse the crowd would be. Perhaps like the NBA of many years ago they'll have everyone move as close as possible to the field, so on camera it appears that the place is filled.

For those who can't see it,...

bills kicked off, two runs by the jets for 3 yards, on third down Vick stares down Harvin and is lucky it's not picked, followed by a shanked punt, buffalo should be in the endzone soon

Looks like that TD-less drive streak by the Bills is about to end...

Waiting on Ravens and Saints game. That should be good.

Streak ova. TD Bills!

TD Buffalo....big mouths in green get it rammed down their arrogant 45 year straight loser mouths

God Vick stares down his receivers can't wait for Revis to pick him

Oh my ---the Jets are so bad

Got Big Bang theory(#1 comedy my ass) instead ugh. Put a real comedy on CBS like the Jets offense.

Marty Lyons pregame..."well, there's no doubt the Jets are a far far better team now with Vick and you have to wonder where they'd be in the standings if he was the starter from the beginning. I believe it's obvious the Jets would be leading the AFC East or at least tied with New England. The Jets will get up on Buffalo early and force them to play from behind. The Jet defense will suffocate them.Vick will have another good game Jets 27 Bills 17"...

Do they EVER confront reality? EVER???????????????????????

Question that might not have an answer: Could Vick possibly play so badly they'd pull him for Geno?

Marty Lyons pregame..."well, there's no doubt the Jets are a far far better team now with Vick and you have to wonder where they'd be in the standings if he was the starter from the beginning. I believe it's obvious the Jets would be leading the AFC East or at least tied with New England. The Jets will get up on Buffalo early and force them to play from behind. The Jet defense will suffocate them.Vick will have another good game Jets 27 Bills 17"...

Do they EVER confront reality? EVER???????????????????????

Just when I think they can't surprise me any more. Wow.

Question that might not have an answer: Could Vick possibly play so badly they'd pull him for Geno?
LOL! Can you imagine being that bad?

why don't they just pull the entire freakin' green mess and dump it in a Jersey sewer...

Broadcaster is an idiot. Says its first down when it's third down... then the Bills throw incomplete, and he blames it on the refs. Dude... at minimum... know the down. Moron.

Heard Gillette Stadium was a candidate to take this game. Not sure I would have liked to see that...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back