PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football 11/23

Man the Saints are so so bad. I can't believe this is the team that so many people thought was a SB contender, they look just so awful. The winner of this division is going to end up going 7-9 I just know it, how the hell did the Saints beat the Packers?

Man the Saints are so so bad. I can't believe this is the team that so many people thought was a SB contender, they look just so awful. The winner of this division is going to end up going 7-9 I just know it, how the hell did the Saints beat the Packers?

7-9? The winner of the NFC South might only have 5-6 wins. I have no faith for any of the teams in the NFC South to go 3-2 or better the rest of the way. The team with the best record in that division is 4-7.

7-9? The winner of the NFC South might only have 5-6 wins. I have no faith for any of the teams in the NFC South to go 3-2 or better the rest of the way. The team with the best record in that division is 4-7.
With these games against each other someone in that division is going to at least fluke into 3 wins

Baltimore has a shot at winning out. Not sure who'd win in a tie breaker between pats and them if they both have 4 losses.

Baltimore has a shot at winning out. Not sure who'd win in a tie breaker between pats and them if they both have 4 losses.

I doubt the Ravens win out because they seem to have some serious limitations, but they lost to the Bengals twice and the Colts. I am pretty sure the Pats have the tie breakers with them. Those seem to be all the common opponents with the Pats thus far (the Chargers and Dolphins are coming up as the other common opponents). As long as the Pats beat the Dolphins in three weeks, the Pats will keep the tiebreaker.

Pats need the bye and to keep HFA throughout the playoffs....should almost guarantee a trip to The Dance barring key injuries......

Another year of drafting near the bottom of each round.....no wonder BB makes trades.....

I doubt the Ravens win out because they seem to have some serious limitations, but they lost to the Bengals twice and the Colts. I am pretty sure the Pats have the tie breakers with them. Those seem to be all the common opponents with the Pats thus far (the Chargers and Dolphins are coming up as the other common opponents). As long as the Pats beat the Dolphins in three weeks, the Pats will keep the tiebreaker.

The tie breaker with the Ravens would be conference games. Not common opponents. I don't think New England loses 2 more regardless so it shouldn't matter.

The Pats have the conference record tiebreaker on the Ravens right now (Ravens have 4 L's vs AFC opponents, Pats have 2.) If the Pats lose a couple of conference games then common opponents is next and the Ravens cannot win this tiebreaker with NE as they are already 0-3 against 2 teams that the Pats are 2-0 against, with 2 to play.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back